• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants YABBA - Swallowed or Smoked?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hi there guys.

I came across the infamous Yabba red pills. Couldn´t find much info about it other than it´s composition: part meth part caffeine, and that people smoke it like crack or swallow.

Does anyone have experience with it?

Effects are better/last longer if swallowed or smoked?

Best regards

I don't know much about it other than as you say, it contains meth. It would probably be better to take it orally, as undoubtedly there's some cuts in there that aren't healthy to inhale. At the same time that might be an easier way to guage potency. Smoking is also a lot more addicting, hits closer to home on those dopamine receptors, so keep that in mind.

As for longevity I would assume its pretty similar to regular meth sooo smoking is like 3 hours with some after effects going on a bit longer. Oral meth probably closer to 6 hours, again some gitteryness and anxiety after that.

Are you experienced with amphetamine or no? Just curious.

I'm not really sure how potent these pills are supposed to be, but a good rule of thumb is to take it slow. You know, you can always take more never less.

Also, you say smoke like crack but I'm not sure if thats right... I would think you'd smoke it on foil but I could be wrong there.

I'd say smoke it on foil, that is traditional AFAIK and the pills are designed for that purpose (e.g. including caffeine). In reality, swallowing it is probably "stronger" but it will take 30m-1h to kick and will not have the rush of smoking, so might not actually feel stronger.

I'd say smoke it on foil, that is traditional AFAIK and the pills are designed for that purpose (e.g. including caffeine). In reality, swallowing it is probably "stronger" but it will take 30m-1h to kick and will not have the rush of smoking, so might not actually feel stronger.
IDK the only rush I get, can't say yaba but meth was I.V which I almost killed myself did a gram over 4 -5 days no tolerance. Had no idea what I was doing didn't know I could take it orally, but since smoking really never gave me a rush from meth, not like Crack .. Its kinda a smooth fast come up but not what Id call a rush. Eating it ill never go back. lasts just as long, minimal comedown, and the chance of euphorica vs just body high is much greater. IMO not true advice

I've seen documentaries where people smoke on foil it with weird water pipes that incorporate foil burning method. Also injection and eating.

I'd say they close to 50 mg "pure" meth and 50mg caffeine. Apparently like 80% of the pill is active ingredients so it is designed for smoking the caffeine helps it run-on foil.

They were legal and called ya ma (horse medicine) cos they make u work like a horse. After a lot of psychosis and traffic accidents with truck drivers they were banned and the government ran a smear campaign to call them ya ba (crazy medicine) but it obviously didn't work lol!!

Those doses are based on memory don't rely on that but pretty sure about 80/20 API/excipients