• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xmas and dealing with familes - Best DOC?

^true that!

I'm usually able to go undetected, provided I'm not slurring my speech. Too much benzodiazepine use is always apparent, because everyone in the world notices you slurring your speech, except you. Luckily I outgrew that immature phase where I thought the best way to get high off Xanax was to take three sticks at a time regardless of tolerance...:\. Unfortunately, being benzo dependent gives me a much better idea about where I stand with dosing.

For me personally I can act the soberest on opiates. I'm pretty good at acting sober when I'm drunk too.

But I won't be with my family this christmas so there won't be any problems. I will be nodding all day.

I'm with smokemctoke420 on this one. Opiates/heroin all day. Works for me in every situation I don't understand how people have a hard time hiding being high? Opiates are the easiest thing to function on.

If anything I'm superhuman when opiated.
Fuck yeah. The only way I can get caught is nodding and I try not tondo that around family and even then I would just be asked if I'm tired or something

My mom is prescribed 3 7.5s of oxy a day and doesn't notice when my pupils or pinned, shit I even get told my eyes are gorgeous by people while im on opiates lmao it's probaly because my eyes go from a somewhat darkish green with a ring of blue to super light green and no blue.

It sucks that we saw cops the other day on tv and the guy was caught with opiates and my sisters new boyfriend (whose a complete weirdo) proceeds to say that he's on opiates cuz his pupils are pinned (said it while my parents were out there) and my mom says "oh I didn't know that"

It's not like I care, imma still do my thing. I was on oxy and weed this morning while everyone including my sisters stupid bf were opening presents. I helped clean up and load up the car for the trip to Baltimore and no one was suspicious about anything. They all know I get baked so they probaly think my eyes are red/fucked up from just the weed, not opiates and weed.

Last edited:
Weed/alcohol IMO, other drugs seem to be inappropriate to do on Christmas. My cousins and I get baked together at family gatherings, sometimes with my mother or my aunt.

I'm not physically around any of my family members this holiday season...so this doesn't really apply to me.

I wouldn't really feel the need to do any other additional drugs just to interact with them so I'd have to just say "it's just another day for me" just like ohshea did.

Dexedrine has made me enjoy going to my dad's house with my brother a lot more than it would have normally and it made me a lot more chatty and we left a lot later than we were supposed to. Usually I get annoyed quickly by my dad but the dexies helped me endure and even enjoy the endless yapping hehe.