• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

xbox 360 the coolest shit ever!!

-T{H}R- said:
Sure, like the PS1/PS2 didn't have bugs 8)

The PS2 had a buggy release. However, no system has had a release in where ten to twenty percent of the system's are bugged.

On CNN, a microsoft rep said that these bugs were due to the "advanced hardware" that was in the systems. I say bullshit.

Won't hate his dad = free 360?????? I won't even buy him a saga from fleamarket.......gees, spoiled brat.

Lol, I went to three stores yesterday, all of them had 360s (cores and fulls). I laugh at the morons buying theirs online for 800 bucks.

My buddy got his free one in the mail (so he can review it for his school paper), and hes planning on selling it so he can buy more DS games.

Im not one for Video Games but it looked/played pretty damn sweet with the HD connection, I forget what games I played at my friends but great graphics. Crazy shit, I wish I had shit like this when I was 16, tripping on tabs of 'Golden Keys'.

It depends on what you're looking for, I guess. Take everything that follows with a grain of salt, as I'm a nintendo fanboy, and they can do no wrong (aside from the Virtual Boy).

The PSP is pretty much a PS2 you can carry around in your pocket. Its got a *huge* screen, and the colors really pop. There are some good games (lumines is the only one that comes to mind, metal gear acid was fun until I beat it 5 hours later). The PSPs problem right now is that there are Zero good games out for it that aren't ports of PS2 games. The most fun I had on mine was loading old nes and snes roms onto the memory stick and playing those. Sony, however, seems hellbent on stopping the fun with firmware updates. I sold mine to a sucker who doesn't want to play anything other than GTA 3: redox.

The DS is the shit. The stylus is a good addition, and there are scads of good games (warioware: touched, feel the magic XX/XY, trauma center, Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows, Metroid pinball, Mariokart DS, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, et cetera). The battery life is better. It plays my GBA games. The only leg up on the DS the PSP has is its graphics, and its an MP3 player (well, sort of, its an ATRACC player).

If the idea of playing games that looks somewhere inbetween an SNES and an N64 makes your skin crawl, get a PSP. If the idea of paying 300 bucks for a machine that will let you play GTA3, and watch meet the fockers makes you laugh, get a DS.

Try to find a friend with each, though. Thats the only way you can know which one arrouses your interest.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I really like Castlevania games. That's what interests me so much about the DS. I like Mario Kart too.

I think I'd rather have a PSP, although they are more expensive.
Try to find a friend with each, though. Thats the only way you can know which one arrouses your interest.
I'll try to find some friends. [edit] I meant friends who have both a DS and a PSP. :eek:

Last edited:
atlas said:
Lol, I went to three stores yesterday, all of them had 360s (cores and fulls). I laugh at the morons buying theirs online for 800 bucks.

My buddy got his free one in the mail (so he can review it for his school paper), and hes planning on selling it so he can buy more DS games.

same here, i dont know why people are paying so much. i was gonna buy one and sell om ebay but i doubt anyone would buy from me...i have only bought two things om ebay and never sold.

it happens every time a console is released just before christmas, supply is far greater than demand but also people don't have time to go to the stores searching for consoles, so they waste all their money via ebay.

it's ridiculous if you ask me

why do they need to search? all targets around here have them, plus all the smaller game stores! it doesnt make sense to me :(

Just one of microsoft's tricks to stoke the coals of lonely, highschool gamer frenzy before the release. It goes hand in hand with releasing what appears to be no good launch titles, to make you buy them all to see what you like.

I don't know where the shorting out and overheating fits into that concept, though.

Anyone know when the next elder scrolls is gonna be released and what kind of pc it would run on (keeping my fingers crossed) , I played the last one morrowind for like at least 400 hours , i really hope this stuff will work on my pc.

had to push a four-year old out of the way at Best Buy today to get a shot at playing with this thing. pretty cool. i'm not really a gamer, so i'm more looking forward to the PS3 since it will have a Blu Ray DVD player for playing the next generation movie format.

GentlemanLoser said:
I'll wait until the game lineup is something better than below average.

Below average? Are you kidding me? I've gotten four games so far and Condemned and Call of Duty 2 are amazing. The other two games I got were availible on other platforms but from what I've heard Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo: Elements of Power are supposed to be really good as well. That's four must-play games as of the launch date and theres plenty more good games to come like Scarface, Saint's Row, Godfather, and Halo 3.

Not exactly worth the 18 monthes of bullshit but it's better than nothing. Oh yeah, my gamertag is BrianYayo.

^Yeah, you are enamored, and have absolutely no creditibility on the issue. The graphics on Call of Duty 2 looked like shit. There was all kinds of artifacts, and crackling on the edges of models, and the textures where very starchy looking. Sub-par. Especially when compared to the PC versions of the same titles.

You also disgust the shit out of me.

atlas said:
go outside!:p

I work outside, and I try to spent time inside to let myself heal, and relax from the BS outside in the real world. Some people are just too much for me.

his dad sold him out to the cops so he bought him an xbox to make it "better"
makes sense to me

anyway, don't attack each other. it's just a gaming system :D