• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax XR

RT_4

Bluelighter
So I bave Ptizer Xanax XR and i find myself tanking too much and blacking out.
I was start on half a gram in tne morning just to ger stuff done like shopping and stuff but in the evening i find absolutely nothing happens apart from i really lose my balance. I always either chew or crush my xamax to make sure it hits harder and fastet to help with panic Asids from recently I am a very infrequent usser. What do uou guys do, also what do you to to chill out? I wonna make the most out my infrequent use using so I was just looking for some tips :)

holy shit i dont remember writting this
I could tell by your first post on the thread that you were out of it. Look at the way you wrote it LOL

Feeling better?

Yeah, benzo abuse and over use is really the worst drug for blackouts and amnesia . Same with alcohol.

Stay safe.

I could tell by your first post on the thread that you were out of it. Look at the way you wrote it LOL

Feeling better?

Yeah, benzo abuse and over use is really the worst drug for blackouts and amnesia . Same with alcohol.

Stay safe.
Omg lol. How am i supposed to enjoy the high if i dont even remember it lmao. Yeah I think ill just stick to using it for panic attacks. My balance was abit bad today. Is that normal and will it where off?

Omg lol. How am i supposed to enjoy the high if i dont even remember it lmao. Yeah I think ill just stick to using it for panic attacks. My balance was abit bad today. Is that normal and will it where off?
Yeah, you'll be okay if you can just take it as needed and at the prescribed doses. My balance used to be off too for a day or so after i took too much. Benzos are really strong and they relax our muscles as well as our minds so it takes a day or two to really get back to normal. I know it's tempting to try and get high and have a good time ( away from your anxiety ) but benzos are sneaky fuckers. They lie in wait and once you have taken too many they sabotage you.

So then the fun and calm feeling just becomes a blackout with no memory of doing things. Many many people have woken up in jail and have no idea what they did to get there. Not saying you will do anything illegal but benzos ( and alcohol ) are the 2 drugs with the most potential for people to catch a charge on how they are behaving while on them. And the worst part is they can't remember what they did.

Stay safe.

Yeah, you'll be okay if you can just take it as needed and at the prescribed doses. My balance used to be off too for a day or so after i took too much. Benzos are really strong and they relax our muscles as well as our minds so it takes a day or two to really get back to normal. I know it's tempting to try and get high and have a good time ( away from your anxiety ) but benzos are sneaky fuckers. They lie in wait and once you have taken too many they sabotage you.

So then the fun and calm feeling just becomes a blackout with no memory of doing things. Many many people have woken up in jail and have no idea what they did to get there. Not saying you will do anything illegal but benzos ( and alcohol ) are the 2 drugs with the most potential for people to catch a charge on how they are behaving while on them. And the worst part is they can't remember what they did.

Stay safe.
Wow yeah, benzos are a scary one. I’ll definitely take it easy for sure! Thanks dude :)

**Complete dumbass behavior below please do not try**
Yeah for me I remember one time I just copped a grip of bars and right off the bat put 3 under my tounge while driving home from work then took a 4th (now up to 8mgs) and specifically remember a favorite song that came on the radio and I was so high, very euphoric felt great..started smiling with joy and then totalled my new car...I remember pushing the airbag out of my way to collect the xanax that flew onto the floorboard and hid them well and the police at the time didn't even know I was fucked up. Got a few citations, waited for two truck and kept passing out on the ride home with the tow truck guy, he kept asking if I was ok and thought maybe I had a concussion mm..it was a horrible experience....but yeah usually before a blackout of even after I usually lose my balance quite a bit. Best to just stick to a decent/low dose and do not even think about driving!