• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax withdrawal please help.

maitreya137

Greenlighter
Hi I have been on xanax for 5 days, after that on the weekend I have done shrooms,codeine,mdma and coke. and not slept for 2 days ( Please don't judge).
On Monday I have done my last xanax, and today I have nothing left , I am on the worst comedown of my life, I have access to Shrooms, MDMA and maybe coke
I tried going to hospital to taper off the benzo but they just said it's my fault and kicked me out, Tried calling the doctor but all booked up, My benzo dealer is not answering , What do I do ?
Edit tried getting out of bed and felt really sick I'm best in a sat down position, Last time this happened I had a seizure, Should I just take some shrooms ?

Hi maitreya137, welcome to BL, judging is not done here as you will see. I know nothing about Xanax addiction but I know narcotic addiction very well and if it's similar then you need to find some relief. You will get better help than I can suggest soon from some great members here. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
I wouldn't use mushrooms or the other drugs you mentioned if you are trying to come off Xanax. If you can get some gabapentin, that would help if you're prone to seizures. You may be lucky and not experience seizures if you've been binging for 5 days. I hope you can reach your doctor and he can give you something.

I don't want to put your life at risk, but if you've only taken xanax for 5 days in a row you'll be okay. Benzos take a considerable effort in my experience to become dependent to the point of serious health risks and withdrawals. I took high doses of valium for 6 months, did a 5 day taper in a detox and although felt like dying for a month, did not have a seizure.

Feeling better on day 2, Going to get a bath some fresh air meditate a little bit should be OK :)
Thank you guys,
I think I will stay off the shrooms

Good to hear you're feeling well, bath really helps with WD's. Try to stay positive

Also glad to hear things are looking up, you feeling crappy was probably more from the mdma and cocaine, but I would stay away from benzos my friend, they are a very slippery slope.

i think the MDMA and coke is making you feel like shit. MDMA = worst come down imo. Xanax over 5 days should be ok but i wouldnt push it much further, tolerance and dependence is horrible. Dont touch your shrooms for at least 2 weeks. they HAMMER your serotonin receptors. Your brain needs time to reboot! Get yourself some 5htp or L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, lots of protein, multi vitamin, lots of sleep, baths and ull be back to normal in no time ;)

benzo wd is literally the worst thing ever in the world and other possible alternate dimensions,
do yourself a favor and stay off now that you are (which congrats for btw)

You should be ok after only 5 days of xanax use, I went through horrific withdrawal with them a while back, please, please stay away from it, stay away from all benzos mate, I hate reading stuff like this. It's one of the most evil drugs out there. Stay well :)

Ok how bout oxycontin i tried 5 of the 200mg and i was tripin and you wont feel shit like if they hit you

Ok how bout oxycontin i tried 5 of the 200mg and i was tripin and you wont feel shit like if they hit you

You need to educate yourself about the drugs you put in your body or you're going to get yourself in real trouble.

There are no 200mg OxyContin and if you'd actually taken 1000mg of oxycodone you'd be dead.

You should read the post above mine. A huge amount of oxycontin is not a good suggestion for Xanax withdrawal.

opiates are not a good replacement for benzos.
you need to educate yourself on the perils of opiate and benzo addiction, you sound quite young and naive (no insult) and you don't need this shit messing up your life.

shrooms and coke is fine but stay away from xans and oxy its a lonely, dark one way road and the destination sucks

Five days - hahahaha. I wish I could have seen that doctor's face. Stop taking drugs and get some sleep. You'll be fine.

Clonadine 0.1 tablets would be a god send.....they would have certainly gave you clonadine