• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax tolerance

nitrovet

Greenlighter
i recently quit heroin ,(2-3 weeks) warm turkey
Tramadol,some subs pills and generic shitty tasting o.5 mg xanax tabs

My question is,
when we were young ,maybe 15 years ago or so,.from now. we used to take alprazolam(xanax) recreationally,
It used to have some sort of euphorical and high self esteem ,hypnotical magical secrets.
now to the topic.
My tolerance is still unbeleievable high,7mg xanax did nothing to me.exep making me fell a little calm,can it be the brand im using,
in fact my tolerance is still high for xanax though i havent touch it for years, i could take 8mg tab and no euphoria will happen .

And i have no physical dependence over any type of benzo thime time around

7mg is a high dose, seems strange it wouldn't do more for you than that. Benzos has cross tolerance with alcohol, stuff like ambien, pregabalin, gabapentin etc though so do you by any chance use any of those frequently?

Ill try to put.more ifo,righ nnow i just finished
A shot of whiskey ,with caution,... Ive oded many times from h and the long acting nitrazepam.. But now im feeling not much withdrawal from my h (sorry i cant help saying how cheap it is here,a boottle.of jack danniel is expensive here becoze one could get his month worth of h,imstead of a jd))

I appologise in advance for if mafybe going offtopic
This website save me from beimg a full blown addict,
Harm reduction,and a lo of info ,.not to brag but i tried to donate some tips
But im not comfortable (outd
ted as u might say).. pay pall an that sort of thing
maybe ill work something out soon
way off topic,xanax plus a shot of jd
Plz ignore my ignoring bullshits

As i have taken Xanax, Temazepam, Oxazepam and Valium for 20+ years and now have tapered off them, i could easily take 30mg of Valium and hardly feel anything.

I think this is what happens once u have used these GABA drugs for so long. I don't know the science behind it but someone else here might?

YEah i used to drink 2,3 shots , before dinner,but after i switched to h,i rarely touch alcohol( especially qhen i withdraw feom h i m afraid to take even a beer)

I know some people prefer xanax
But for me nitrzepam is the most eupboric benzo ive tried,some prefer temazepam,but its not available here

As i have taken Xanax, Temazepam, Oxazepam and Valium for 20+ years and now have tapered off them, i could easily take 30mg of Valium and hardly feel anything.

I think this is what happens once u have used these GABA drugs for so long. I don't know the science behind it but someone else here might?

I thought the same as you. But after 6 years of hardcore Benzo abuse a taper and short break of a few weeks at most and 40mg of Diazepam had me on my arse.

Although I do realise 20 years of use can have a huge effect on your entire life. As 7 years has for me.