Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Xanax 'tabs'

professor.dog

Greenlighter
So for the last 6 months ive been noticing so called xanax 'tabs' circulating. Obviously when your dealing with prescription meds that are coming in some sort of bootleg tabs it raises a few eyebrows. Ive tried them before and am undecided whether or not they contain, if at all any alprazolam. Wondering if anyone else has seen/tried these tabs.
cheers

welcome to bluelight professor

you really need to define "tab". do you mean tab like paper like lsd is commonly dosed onto, or simply an abbreviation of tablet?

this is how iv previously seen alprazolam in aus.

UPJ00940.jpg

I can't speak for your specific supplier, but there are legitimate xanax tabs (that is, blotters of paper with the drug dissolved in it) in circulation.

Friend recently consumed some capsules sealed in a Xanax pfizer bottle that were supposedly 2mg Xanax. He knew it was not legitimate pharma product but was lead to believe that it was Alprozalam (spelling?) powder just put in capsules. These were very expensive and the effects took a lot longer then pharma Xanax to take effect and it was reported to have a hang over effect and lasted way to long. His opinion was it was some research chemical that was a sleep aid but more longer acting. To cut a long story short he asked for a refund.

Yeah there are a pile of benzo powders, RC and otherwise, out there, so it's really impossible to know what you're getting.

Yeah there are a pile of benzo powders, RC and otherwise, out there, so it's really impossible to know what you're getting.

Would you say if you got something in tab form it would be closer to authentic? I suppose you can look for imprint from the manufacturers on the tabs to....

I would imagine it's more likely to be be an RC like etizolam (sp?). I don't see why people would be importing and dissolving actual alprazolam. The way I reason it - there's a lot of suspect ways to obtain xanax, knock-offs and other branded alprazolam - that would at least be convincing (as well as legit). I can't imagine why you'd want it dissolved on blotter, seems a march harder job of actually marketing it as alprazolam and fetching a 'xanax' price. However, I could see why someone would buy something cheap like etiz powder and sell that as alprazolam.

Would you say if you got something in tab form it would be closer to authentic? I suppose you can look for imprint from the manufacturers on the tabs to....

Not sure what kind of manufacturer imprint you're talking about, if you mean paper tabs. If you mean pills, then yes, it's much more likely to be authentic.

I would imagine it's more likely to be be an RC like etizolam (sp?). I don't see why people would be importing and dissolving actual alprazolam. The way I reason it - there's a lot of suspect ways to obtain xanax, knock-offs and other branded alprazolam - that would at least be convincing (as well as legit). I can't imagine why you'd want it dissolved on blotter, seems a march harder job of actually marketing it as alprazolam and fetching a 'xanax' price. However, I could see why someone would buy something cheap like etiz powder and sell that as alprazolam.

I can't speak for the tabs, but I have sampled alprazolam powder and found it to be authentic. It's definitely available, and at least some of it is legitimate - the thing is, alprazolam has a very distinctive effect, there's no other benzo that matches either it's sensation or half life. However the powder is difficult to measure into convenient dosing, which I would imagine is where the tabs come in.

There are so called Alprazolam 'Tabs' i.e Blotter being sold on that place that you can get anything you want really as long as you buy the currency. But I haven't actually bought them and tested them which is what id do if I was able to get my hands on them(I don't use the route of obtaining things that im talking about as I would go straight to jail if I got in trouble with the law, no question! and its just too risky in my opinion).

They could be any of the new Benzos that are active in the mcg-3mg range, the only one of which that ive tried was Etizolam and I loved the stuff. Id be pretty sure that if your getting it from that place, and others are giving good reviews that it would be Alpraz, but unless its a LOT cheaper and you cant get Kalma(I.e pharm Alpraz, Xanax brand name doesn't exist in Australia anymore) id just be buying the pills. You know what's in them and they're cheap(at least they should be). Ive found like a lot of other people that generic Alprazolam pills don't work as well as the brand name ones and I know that has a lot to do with filler but there has to be something else to it which is why I wouldn't trust the quality of this or that its even the amount its being marketed as.

The ones that I saw(not with my own eyes, a picture) were just plain white tabs.

Last edited:
^ive tried the blotters you speak of. Supposedly 1-1.2mg per square - sublingual for IR and swallowed for 12 hrs ER. Only used it IR - I don't have extensive experience with RC sedatives/benzos but I was convinced it indeed was alprazolam. Was very hard to tell how much exactly was on the blotter but 1mg sounds about right. Give me a good old bar any day

That's not worth the risk IMO, nowhere near worthy! Not much is tho for me.

I can't speak for your specific supplier, but there are legitimate xanax tabs (that is, blotters of paper with the drug dissolved in it) in circulation.

yes i can confirm this i've had the 1mg and 2mg ones but tbh i think they are the way to go i only say this cus u only need to hold the 1mg tabs for no more than 30 mins but the 2mg tabs u have to hold on your tongue for a minimum of 45 mins normally 1-1.5 hours

Don't they dissolve after a while? It's been a long time since I've taken any drug on a paper blotter, but I remember them dissolving after 10 - 15 minutes, maybe less.

I've personally never had any blotter properly dissolve in my mouth, and I've eaten many a papers in my time.

The only drug that's ever dissolved was sub strips IME.

Are we talking about branded pharmaceutical tablets here?
Or some kind of RC preparation?
If it is the latter, this thread is pretty explicitly prohibited by the BLUA....