• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax before an exam a good idea? (Memory question)

ickray

Bluelighter
This is probably a silly question for you benzo experts but I've always been into opiates and only took benzos here and there.
I have no benzo tolerance so 1mg of Xanax the night before and I wake up forgetting a lot of what happened. I'm a benzo light weight.
I have 1mg of Xanax right now and have an exam tomorrow.
I was going to take .5 to take the edge off before the exam but I'm wondering if it would effect memory at all?

Yeah you know its a good question. In my personal experience I usually skip the xanax when doing important things, tempting as it may be. Sure it makes me less nervous but also less present. You would probably be the best person to answer this question for yourself.

I would black out and fall asleep on the exam. If anyone tries to wake me--apparently according to my beloved friends I'll just be like "blelekkajd hhhhhh UGH!!" And black out again. Also the instructor (or teacher whatever is going on now) would be very angry. I would state the usual: "I don't remember anything." Which seems to always make the traumatized person from my xanax form very unforgiving! "You don't understand bro I was on a lot of xanax. You don't know what I've been through!"

My exam would be two words (my name).

You know come to think of it.. have you ever thought of xanax's hotter and more up-beat sister? Adderall? Good talk btw.