• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Xanax and venom pre workout

dudunabo2002

Greenlighter
So, my friend took 10mg of xanax and after half an hour he took 1 scoop of venom (a pre-workout that contains DMAA). Is he in any risks?

Taking stimulants such as amphetamines and downers such as benzos is can be dangerous as you're basically sending mixed signals to the heart which in a worst case scenario could cause heart failure.

That being said DMAA isn't a powerful stimulant... I believe it's basically just caffeine sold in a fancy packing for extortionate prices. So I don't think there is any risk in that area.

I think the real issue here is that he's taken 10mg of xanax. Does he have an extremely high tolerance? First time user? Because 10mg is a lot and if he doesn't pass out he's at risk of doing some very stupid things.

Taking stimulants such as amphetamines and downers such as benzos is can be dangerous as you're basically sending mixed signals to the heart which in a worst case scenario could cause heart failure.

common misconception! 'speed-balling', or taking both an upper and a downer simultaneously doesn't really confuse the heart; rather they mask the effects of overdose on one another.
usually what happens is the upper e.g.: cocaine keeps someone going who has ODd on the downer e.g.: heroin and they don't notice because theyre too stimulated and its only when the upper wears off do they slip into unconsciousness - sorry i'm such a nerd aha

but yes, you are right, the xanax is the danger for someone who doesn't have a high benzo tolerance - lets hope that this isn't OP's first rodeo... :/

Jesus, that's way too much xanax for most human beings.

Depends on tolerance. Guy may have been abusing benzos for years. Back in my abuse days that amount wouldn't touch the sides.

But yes generally that is a very high dose for someone with no tolerance/small tolerance and should definitely not be taking unless you know what you're doing.

It was me and I only had used like 30 mg of xans in 4 months, so I guess I didint have any tolerance yet. I went out to the streets with a another friend with a knife and airsoft gun, and shoot a car and almost a tv. Don't remember almost nothing because later the same day, I popped more like 20mg and alcohol and ended up having and overdose.

It was me and I only had used like 30 mg of xans in 4 months, so I guess I didint have any tolerance yet. I went out to the streets with a another friend with a knife and airsoft gun, and shoot a car and almost a tv. Don't remember almost nothing because later the same day, I popped more like 20mg and alcohol and ended up having and overdose.
You are lucky to be alive dude, our friend Lucas Irons and I were almost crying cuz we thought u were dead. Stay safe bro

Lucas Irons is a good guy. You'll know when he loose control when he start popping 10 mg every day. Then it will be my time. Xannyheady , why do you have 2 accounts bitch?

I just found out i might have popped more than 110 mg, altough i'm totally normal

I just found out i might have popped more than 110 mg, altough i'm totally normal

A perda de memória da combinação de Xanax ou outros medicamentos com benzodiazepinas e álcool é extremamente comum. Muitas pessoas também têm perda de memória de altas doses de Xanax e drogas de benzodiazepina, como é como se tivessem bebido muito álcool.

Pergunte aos seus médicos sobre isso, fique a salvo e seja bem vindo ao site. :)