• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax, alcohol, and adderal

Deathvalley69

Greenlighter
So I started drinking at 9 and it's now 1. I've had 3 beers and two shots. I've blown 30 mg grams of adderal over the last few hours. I'm just wondering if I stopped drinking and took 1mg of Xanax in an hour or two whether or not I would be okay? I've mixed alcohol and Xanax before but never more than like 2 beers. I'm just kind of paranoid right now because of the adderal. I know it's not smart to do this, but I would like to get some sleep tonight. Do I have a serious risk of complications?

Not the brightest of ideas. The xanax is a CNS depressant, and so is alcohol. Combining CNS depressants is never a good idea. At the very least wait a few hours after you stop feeling the alcohol's effect before taking it.

- Hopeless Soul

Start drinking water instead of spirits. Adderall and alcohol both can dehydrate a person. There is no sense taking Xanax right now. If you really want to do it, wait until tonight at bedtime when you want to go to sleep.

Yeah, I waited a couple hours after this post to take the Xanax. I didn't drink any more alcohol and I was fine. Thanks for the replies