• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

WTF is with Adult Babies?

Maybe they get free "cuddles" from each other! Lol! Sorry. Couldn't resist that one.
That’s OK, I earned that one 🤗

And Wolfie, you’re right, I probably should’ve put this in the SLR because at the very least babies do need a relationship with someone, since they are so hopeless and unable to speak, use a computer, drive, etc.

That’s OK, I earned that one 🤗

And Wolfie, you’re right, I probably should’ve put this in the SLR because at the very least babies do need a relationship with someone, since they are so hopeless and unable to speak, use a computer, drive, etc.
You really don't have to look far to find what the OP is asking ;)

I don't have a problem with any type of fetish, unless it's scat or brutal violence, if i love someone.
There is a strange fetish store in LA that sells things that are difficult to find elsewhere. They sell scat chairs, along with rubber sheets for water sports 💦

some dudes (adults I mean) who dress up in dog costumes and bark and move and play like dogs (because they feel more comfortable interacting with people that way)?
It's been several years since I've been to a gay bar, but I remember seeing this exact thing and it was being catered too as well. Meaning the bar itself provided a separate "play" area where the "handlers" I think they were called would play with their "pet" I guess. I really don't know the terminology but it was fairly obvious that everything was done in a purposeful way and not that off putting (they weren't doing anything sexual).

I stared at first and then I just shrugged my shoulders.

Your location is Surf City - maybe you could explain what water sports you're referring to?

Slip n slide?
Water sports = playing in/with urine. It could include golden showers or funnels and tubing connected to one’s mouth.

I see it as spoilt little shits that have progressed far beyond their level of maturity and have an intense desire to be dominated by a mummy (or daddy) figure who will wipe shit off their arse while they piss in their own mouth.

Personally, I'd just leave them festering in their own faeces whilst chained to the cot...

Last edited:
I wonder if they only eat puréed food and/or warm milk (yuck).
And what a proud moment when the biological parents drop by baby’s apartment and see the whole infantile place.
Plus, discussions with friends about their kids and their interests/careers could be horrifying. “Our oldest boy is a doctor, our youngest is in the Peace Corps., but Fred, well Fred spends his day in diapers watching Sesame Street.”

Every few hours I'd go to the cot and punch them in the face to knock another few teeth out whilst saying "this idealised version of infant hood you revel in is because you're a privileged spoilt cunt. Have a taste of what its like for the majority of people and you'll be dropping your nappies and growing the fuck up immediately..."

Cunt.