• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

WTF is up with Vanilla Extract??

rufojones

Bluelighter
Ok so , there are a few police bodycam videos on youtube that show the effects of people that have drank vanilla extract and wow are they f'ed up. I cant link them right now ( at work, has a firewall against youtube) but if you lookup vanilla extract DUI you can find it. The poor girl looks completely out of it, like much more than just alcohol. The bottles are pretty small, I just dont know how someone can get in that state from a few ounces of even the strongest of boozes. Is there something else in there? Not saying anyone should do this, just curious.

It's a high concentration of alcohol, those little bottles are basically vanilla tincture and can contain alcohol upto really high percentages/proofs.
So a few shots of them will get someone really drunk.

Ok so , there are a few police bodycam videos on youtube that show the effects of people that have drank vanilla extract and wow are they f'ed up. I cant link them right now ( at work, has a firewall against youtube) but if you lookup vanilla extract DUI you can find it. The poor girl looks completely out of it, like much more than just alcohol. The bottles are pretty small, I just dont know how someone can get in that state from a few ounces of even the strongest of boozes. Is there something else in there? Not saying anyone should do this, just curious.
She probably was already drunk or on other drugs. There's nothing in vanilla extract that is psychoactive, other than ethanol.

There are 2 types of people that drink vanilla. Teenagers who can't legally buy real booze, and desperate alcoholics.

It definitely messed my vision up. Not like blurry drunk but like wavy. Not like tripping either. Maybe that's what being poisoned is like

Vanilla, like many spices, does have mild psychoactive properties.

Studies have found anti nociception. And vanilla hits on TRPV1 too.

I could see someone consuming a lot having some interesting effects especially when in the form of tincture where it’s more easily absorbed.

-GC
I think I found the video in question. There seem to be 21x 1oz (?) bottles of vanilla extract in the car. Unclear if all were drank, but I assume so.

The woman seems incredibly inebriated, certainly more than alcohol, but is also obviously confused, non talkative, and overly docile/suggestive. It seems to me like she is behaving if someone took a GABAergic deliriant in overdose, like too much ambien.

21 shots would have anyone in a near coma, but this woman is acting a little too quiet, confused and suggestive?

IDK, hard to interpret, could just be relatively normal alcohol behavior for that woman? But she seems really unable to process the situation she's in, while also not really stumbling around drunk like normal.

Yeah, thats the one. So thats what I was thinking , she seems like she is one some sort of crazy trip, thank you for finding that. I mean if that was just booze, it would look different. Ill try and find the other video i saw. I was someone that was "drunk" and "overdosing" on her first day of work at a nursing home. Its another body cam and she looks like she is in the grips of one hell of a trip, later on they find a bottle of Vanilla Extract in her purse. She was taken away on a gerny. Im just saying man that is some strong shit. Also in both these cases, why wouldn't they just buy regular booze? They were both of age and such. Idk, maybe they know something the general public doesnt. Thanks Snafu and all.

I was wondering that as well, you think that would have come up in the questioning, I think that is one of the first questions the cops ask before sobriety tests..

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to my pharmaceuticals and street drugs!

Vanilla, like many spices, does have mild psychoactive properties.

Studies have found anti nociception. And vanilla hits on TRPV1 too.

I could see someone consuming a lot having some interesting effects especially when in the form of tincture where it’s more easily absorbed.

-GC
And the best thing about vanillin is that you can actually make MDMA from it.

It's completely not watched, yet. You can get to MDP2P from vanillin.

Not directly, you have to stop by at Piperonal village, and a couple other stops along the way.

And the best thing about vanillin is that you can actually make MDMA from it.

It's completely not watched, yet. You can get to MDP2P from vanillin.

Not directly, you have to stop by at Piperonal village, and a couple other stops along the way.
I saw the questioning looks.

I'm not going to give reagents but I can describe the main steps and mods if it's a violation of TOS just delete it please

Vanillin is demethylated to protocatechualdehyde

Methylenation of protocatechualdehyde gives Piperonal

The nitropropene of Piperonal is prepared

MDP2NP is reduced to MDP2P.

Like I said, it's amazing that vanillin has such a short path to Mdp2P and is relatively inexpensive, $95 a. Kilogram when bought in 5 kg lots.

I don't believe any of the reagents are actually watched chemicals.

I saw the questioning looks.

I'm not going to give reagents but I can describe the main steps and mods if it's a violation of TOS just delete it please

Vanillin is demethylated to protocatechualdehyde

Methylenation of protocatechualdehyde gives Piperonal

The nitropropene of Piperonal is prepared

MDP2NP is reduced to MDP2P.

Like I said, it's amazing that vanillin has such a short path to Mdp2P and is relatively inexpensive, $95 a. Kilogram when bought in 5 kg lots.

I don't believe any of the reagents are actually watched chemicals.
That's cool. I didn't know that. I guess Amsterdam is full of Vanilla extract!

Would there be any reasons to *not* drink VE? Other than taste, and general negative effects of alcohol. Obviously not to the extent of the women in the two videos