L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wtf does this mean

beekr

Bluelighter
So a close female friend of mine out of the blue guides our relationship into semi-fwb except she's the one who gets all the benefits. I don't mind, I love touching her breasts and making her feel good. But she has no interest in doing anything for me or anything and I'm too timid to ask because I don't want to push her away or mess up our relationship by being a horn dog or something. And now she's kind of gone cold on the friendly chat part of our relationship and I'm pretty much her servant for the funny stuff. Like I said I don't mind (I have no self-esteem) but still it's starting to hurt my feelings. What can I do? Of course, and she knows this all too well, but I am totally in love with her but she doesn't share my feelings and I am at peace with that but now with this funny business I'm all confused but I don't want to drive her away or shame her for anything. I miss talking with her so much.

Say exactly what you said here. How would that be shaming her? If you can have a sexual relationship with her, being in love with her while she does not reciprocate those feelings, that's one thing; but getting no reciprocation sexually is not acceptable. You say you have no self esteem and it seems to me that getting involved with people that use you just cements that in place. Sometimes you can be your own worst enemy by continually "proving" to yourself that you have no worth. To me this is what this sounds like. I hope you can make a stand for yourself and break the pattern.<3

She knows you have no self-esteem and is using you, what more do you need to know?

Tell her to fuck off. Honestly. She'll come running back, and if she doesn't? Who cares. She sounds like a dumb bitch who thrives off attention. Take away the attention bro.

But she's my friend, I miss her, I liked being just friends, I preferred it to what we have now. Groan. Thanks for your advice, I agree of course, and I knew it too. Sigh.

Talk to her. Tell her the need for balance is imperative if this fwb thing is going to have legs. Who knows, maybe she's waiting for you to make the moves.
In any case, you need loving too. Not fair to give give give and not receive. And oh yes, work on that esteem. Don't forget who you are

Grow a pair, chicks hate guys that are not confident. If she gets sexual pleasure, so do you, this isnt a one way street. If you dont, the she doesnt. If she stops being friends that means she was using you. Grab her hair on the back of her head and kiss her, dont let the chick lead in sex, you lead, you be the man :) Chicks can be aggressive, just remember who's the man in the situation :)

I had a booty call come over one time, just met, it was pretty hot, we ended up in my backyard, was hot N wild, when I finished I had a hold of her off the ground (like 6-12" she was tiny 5' 100lb) and I just dropped her like an old toy I was done playing with and went in the house, got something to drink, that act gave her another orgasm and she ran in the house a minute or so after me, ignores me, but saying omg, omg I gotta call suzie, she goes right to her phone and calls her chick friend and says "I just had the hottest fucking sex EVER omg!" and proceeds to tell her friend all about it LOL
Point of that is, I didnt treat her bad or poorly but I fucked her like I owned her with a handful of hair and a hand around her throat and when I was done using her I tossed her away like a rag doll, chicks get off on a guy who is confident and can take control. if you sit there and wait for her to tell you its ok you can rub my titty now, you'll never get anywhere.
Just remember No means No, period.