• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

r.-

nothing else matters.
nothing stays the same.
regardless of what happens.
this thing will never change.

-j.

To my sweet SKL,

It's challenging to show you daily, long distance, how much you mean to me. The phone can be impersonal, but rest assured my heart is always a fire with thoughts of you.

When we are together, it is like living poetry. Our hands clutch, perfectly, like a lock and key. It is always exciting to me, the first moments we wake, our bodies intertwined like a puzzle piece. I filled with joy as our eyes first meet, these butterflies flowing as I am enveloped by your loving, warm glance, as the ocean's greenery. For that moment, I can stay for eternity, a dance of vision overwhelms me. As if I was blind, until you.

Isn't it a strange harmony with us together? It is like I was a leaf with no tree- lofting about, only to move when caught a breeze. Or maybe the winds were moving me, as fate, to be with you?

As days pass, the longer I am yours, the stronger I became, the more myself I evolve. I am a better person since knowing you, as your grace has blessed me. As sad as it is, without you at my side all the time, home lays where the heart is, and with such strong foundation we behold.

I miss you, we are ones muse, an artful display of passion, a natural example of gravitational perfection.

Much Love,

winding vines

Popavich:

dating-fails-punch-buggy-bro-fist.jpg

You know it <3

Thanks for learning to be open-minded to new ideas and not getting too frustrated with me when I remind you to take a fucking chill pill and be a woman. <3

C - listen to my words of love and encouragement, and start eating properly again. I don't wanna see you turn into some boney anorexic waif.

If you don't get revert the last week's eating habits back to normal, I'm never gonna fuck you or love your body ever so rightly ever again...it will be purely platonic, princess.

You thanked me for making this relatively easy for you. I am glad you appreciate the months I gave you to sort yourself out. You reassured me I would find love again. I did my best not to laugh in your face. You told me there would be a place for me in your life if I changed my mind. That is not going to happen. You said that you always wanted us to be friends. Always and forever no longer hold the same strength as they did before. There is no place for you in my life. You had me. You lost me. You get nothing but my money. You said money is not important to you. Then why are you taking mine? I am angry. I am hurt. I am relieved. I am confident. I am true to myself.

S,

I know you miss him. You love him. It'd be cruel of you not to, you dated the guy for over a year. It's unreasonable of me to expect that to change in a matter of weeks. But I wish you'd let me in. I wish you'd give me a chance, and stop pushing me away. I'm not trying to hurt you, I just want the best for you. And as much as I deny it, if that means not being with me than I guess it's something I have to accept.

You're beautiful. You're sexy. You're adorable. You're everything I envision positivity to look like. You're smile is what gets to me. That smile, I love it! And you're personality? Let's be honest, you're fucking psychotic, and you know it. But how many times have you told me I'm a fucking nut job? I've got so many problems mentally, but so do you! So don't act like you're trying to save me from you, cause if anyone needs the saving, it's you.

I love holding you. And kissing you. And making you feel good about yourself. I love the weird shit we do together, like pretending to be crabs and fight each other with crab hands? What the fuck is that? I don't know, but what I do know is I have so much fun doing it with you. In those seconds, those moments, I feel good. I forget how much I hate my life, how much I want to die, and I feel good. I feel good because I feel like I'm making you feel good. It makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life, even if it's only for a few seconds. Just knowing I made you smile, and took you're pain away for even an instance, is all worth it.

I know you don't want to take a chance. And that's okay. It's nothing I'm not use to already. I'm alone, I'm miserable. As pathetic and silly as it comes off, I'm use to it. I just wish you'd give me a chance. Let me in, let me show you what I can do for you. I just want to be there, to hold you, to kiss you, to make things okay. I just want good things. If you'd only give me a chance.

Dear G,

Why are you afraid of me? Why are you not affectionate? WTF happened? I think we're great friends, and that's it. I don't understand what is going on, because you don't talk. I'm always the one talking, and you just tell me not to worry. I think my year cutoff is going to happen again, and it sucks knowing when something isn't going to work out. You've been nothing but nice to me, but you show no affection towards me. I don't understand. :\

You thanked me for making this relatively easy for you. I am glad you appreciate the months I gave you to sort yourself out. You reassured me I would find love again. I did my best not to laugh in your face. You told me there would be a place for me in your life if I changed my mind. That is not going to happen. You said that you always wanted us to be friends. Always and forever no longer hold the same strength as they did before. There is no place for you in my life. You had me. You lost me. You get nothing but my money. You said money is not important to you. Then why are you taking mine? I am angry. I am hurt. I am relieved. I am confident. I am true to myself.

audience.gif

That's so beautiful. If I was just a liiiiiiiiiittle bit older...

It is happening again, because you are still looking for all the wrong things for you.

:)

Just for you(you know who i mean)i love you with all of my heart and soul and probably so much more,you makee my dark times seem bright,you have always been right by side in everything i do,when i hurt you ease all of my pain.Since meeting you iv learned what it feels like to be happy at last so i hope that you know you hold the key to my heart,and im sure you always will,love&hugs to you forever more from me xxx

You know, or you must know, that whomever we encounter or how much falafel is left, however many married couples we see divorce, that there will be sunshine and love tomorrow. I also know you don't love me similarly. Unrequited feelings are awful.

I await the day that you see the sunshine, the love, the sweetness that could exist.

Thizz - you want to tell someone something? Tell that lucky person.

C,

I love you, but right now you're driving me nuts.. You're constantly hanging off me, you're jealous and you have a habit of doing my head in on a sunday..

Sometimes it seems like ONE day of peace and quiet is just out of the question..

-N

how could you know? how could you possibly know exactly what i was thinking as i cut tiny slivers from a cooked whole mushroom? i sat there wondering the entire time why i was doing it, why it felt like something so familiar and if you hadn't said anything i would have forgotten it all together. the disney cartoon of jack and the bean stalk. when they were cutting the bean with a knife and fork. you adorable man you. you impossibly divine male who sings me to sleep with your sonorous snores. i love you.

Dear,

Are you truly so blind or am I that good at hiding my feelings? Because sometimes I feel like I couldn't be any more obvious. Yet I am held back by my morals: I will not be a home wrecker. So I will wait patiently for you, if I have to. I am a patient woman.

Love.