• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I find it pretty pleasurable to pleasure a girl. ;) If I'm on stims I'll really get into it too.

Smoke DMT + Salvia at the same time
or
IM Ketamine + take a few big whippets at the same time

Make that IV ket n whippits ;)
----
1 year unlimited supply of Flunitrazepam
OR
3 month unlimited supply of Zohydro?

hmmm, zohydro would be nice, sounds like the type of opie i would have liked in the past, warm, fuzzy, noddy, euphoria all with a general clean feel, but i'm clean off subs since 6 days, and it's been a while since i've been clean off opiates including substitution products, and it feels great, very proud and confident of myself as others are of me, so opiates are a class of drugs i can't/don't want to ever touch again :D .

As for fluni, wonerfull benzo for sure, combines all my favourite aspects of a benzo appart from the amnesia at hiher doses or combined with booze, but in my case the lesser of two evils, easier for me to control my use than opies and not spiral out of control and ruin everything i've built over the past two years of progress.

Flunitrazepam is the lesser of two "evils" in my case, being hooked on hypnotics and anxios anyway for legit reasons and will be for a while... a lifetime? So yea YKM, send me the fluniz, i wouldn't even want an unlimited supply, with what i've allready got benzo wise just make it 900 pills.... fuckit make it a round thousand dawg.... Thank you very much ;)

WYR

On the tail end of a great club night with residual, tail end 4-FA stimulation and euphoria

Dose 50mg Metocin then IM your sweet spot dose MXE between 100 and 250mg once you're peaking
or
Dose 50mg 2C-E then IM 50mg 5-MEO-DMT when you're peaking?
Both in your chosen set and setting!

miamiamiamiamiam =D

Fuckong iv k and a box of wippits sound spectacular binged on a g recently but no nitrous.
think this would help me from hittin my self like 30 time in the night do to short duration and roa.
Very morish. Lol

Zohydro all day bet it's dope as dope

OT
Don't know what that is or how it feels so.I'd prolly ask the supplier or you in this case.

Would you rather
give all your benzos to yk so he doesn't have to face withdrawls for a day
or
keep your benzo and get fucked up for days/weeks ccause his fING tolerance is threw the roof?

Yo congrats PA. A week off of opies is definitely a feat. Keep it up brotha.

5-MeO-DMT was amazing during the peak of LSD so I'd imagine it'd be just as awesome on 2C-E. Actually metocin and 2C-E are the two psychs I'm most interested in trying atm.

@RGB *tosses ykm all my benzos* hahaha. I know how shitty bzd withdraw is. Keep ya head up ykm.

WYR
Pop a couple bars
or
Pop a couple k-pins?

Thanks Rollin! Nice to read... and @Rapper LOL, brill WYR... (poor YKM tho, hope he's not craving/W/D bad atm, he'll pop up in this thread sooner or later... :\ )

Bars, never been a fan of clonaz, for some reason doesn't affect me at all in a rec. way

WYR

4-FA
or
6-APB?

Bars all day and glad to see we know how to help our nikka out I'mma say drink a bit maybe that ll help ya key.
hope you all good My g

6apb since I've heard some good resulTs and know what it is

Benzo
Or ghb

Last edited:
G, just once, i promise... LOL

Ritalin
or
dexamphetamine?

(P.S @ rappergb i largely prefer 4-FA, way more stable ime and strong realease of dopamine which i enjoy the cocaine or ritalin slight feel to it, combined with the serotonin action different to MDxx analogues like 6-ABB, allthough it's subjective and many may prefer 6-APB for it's MDA'esque effect, 4-FA has little to no noticeable come-down, the high is not as "strong" but is more pleasant... again IME

Last edited:
Would you rather
give all your benzos to yk so he doesn't have to face withdrawls for a day
or
keep your benzo and get fucked up for days/weeks ccause his fING tolerance is threw the roof?
Hahahaha, all you dude thanks for the well wishes! Fkn seized up today and almost bit thru my fucking tongue, goddamn that sucked.
Ermmm, likely ritz just because I haven't done them in forever and I definitely feel like poking mehself.
----
Tank'o'Nitrous
OR
.3 China white ;)

Give me the tank of pure hippy crack dog

didnt know you were seizing up and shit thats harsh.

wyr:
have no money and no drugs just light beer and mids
or
die

lol light beer and mids, i could hold pretty darn long i reckon (legit meication ecluded....)

WYR deal with a strong MDMA come-down that really kicks in two or 3 days later with

Amphetamine/ Ritalin
or
Valium/ Temazepam (you also want to be able to do your week studying or work... and what dose of which would you take?)

300mg Diazepam! Amps after MDxx, been there, do not want to go back, lol..
-------
Have 8 oz Prometh'n'Codeine in your hand right now
OR
Have 1g Pure meff (Which I was smoking in my dream last night, very odd) and 10 clean spikes?

I'll take the codeine.
--
wYR:

MDMA in the woods
or
LSD in a massive party

Acid

High dose MXE with earphones blasting in bed
or
Hippy flip at a club alone (without friends...)?

Oxy & weed because IDK what the fuck soma even does.

Etiz & Salvia / Diaz & Cider?

Soma + Valium

Be very careful with this combo.

@plmar I'd take the Valium and Cider 'cus ive never had Etizolam and salvia is weird. And benzos with booze is pretty awesome.

Unlimited benzos daily
or
Ration of 60mgs Roxicodone per day

^I've actually never tried it, but hypothetically it sounds pretty incredible. I'd imagine it would be pretty heavy in the CNS suppression department though.

Atm, I'd rather have 60mgs of oxy a day. Unlimited benzos sounds pretty awesome too.

2g 5-MeO-DMT
or
3g Ketamine

3g of ketamine, easy

tripping first thing in the morning, or tripping at night?

Depends on the setting(s), but I'll go ahead and say daytrip with meh close friends. (Of course BOIZEEEEEE, PA, and maS, you shall be there!) Royce can come if he bring dem thizzlezzzzz <3!
------
10mg Oxymorphone + Caine IV
OR
16mg Dilaudid IV + 30mg Desoxyn orally

Status
Not open for further replies.