• YES: doesn't bother me what happened in the past

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • NO: It sure does bother me...

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET FUCKED are you for real????

The side of the house where the toilet is, that's cool...but the other side, where the loungeroom is...that side of the house scared me from the first time I went down there when I was tripping!

We must talk about this further. :|

After the first time I went to your house I told Moosh I got a really "weird" and "creepy" feeling. Then I started to sense the feeling of ghosts... but saw nothing [to afraid of looking idiotic to mention anything].

Personally, I always found the lounge room and Besta's room the creepiest. I don't think I've ever been in the other front room, so can't comment. You're room seemed ok as did the kitchen and the blue room. During my negative experience on acid I said to Besta "Oh.. I like this blue room", it was just such a relief to get out of the lounge.

It's not uncommon I sense ghostly feelings in certain houses - especially older houses, as I've mentioned previously in this thread. That's not to say I get creeped in every old house... but certaintly some.

Occasionally I actually refuse to return to a house because the sense is so strong. Mostly it's not that bad and I just STFU.

no way! people experiencing weirdness and odd feelings when they're on acid?!? you must be kidding???!!!!

:)

^ Nope. The ghosts in the closet are definately assuring us that they're in control 8( ;) .

Doppelganger said:
^ OMG.. I sensed the same thing when I was in your house.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhht 8)

Doppelganger said:
I was on acid though and having a bad experience so I kept my thoughts to myself.

There we go.

I probably could, I'd probably turn it into a bragging thing, eg.
Person "My house has a pool, a double garage, and 4 huge bedrooms."
Me "Yeah, well you're sitting less than 5 metres away from where a lady and her two kids were found decapitated, bitch."

Experienced some fucked up shit in some places though, one time I was the only one in this old turn of the centuryish house thing when I woke up hanging for a piss. The room is freezing cold which was pretty odd for the middle of summer although I didn't pay much attention as I was still in sleep mode.

Anyway I'm in the toilet and I start hearing creaking floorboards and I'm like "WTF, some prick broke in?" So I just sit on the toilet seat and just start listening, anyway the creaking stops and is taken up by what sounds like a group of people whispering. So I start thinking about how much noise the toilet window will make as it breaks.

Long story short, I ran out the back door, out to the front yard, up the road to a payphone where I call the guy whose house it is, and he's just like "Yer weird shit happens here, don't worry about it, no ones broke in." So I went back and slept in his hammock on his back verandah.

Fuck old limestone style houses.

I totally would !!!!!!

I would ask for a discount

but only cuz I want the discount .

I dont mind the murder,

I dont believe in posts , I mean ghosts

No way in hell.....
I could live and have lived in a haunted house( i do believe in all that mumbo jumbo) the thing is some people can pick up on vibes within a house where death has occured, and for the most part these vibes arent all that bad, but were talking about a house where there was a murder and not an accidental one.
Nah the vibes in that place would give me the willies i pick up on that supernatural stuff, it would be too much for me. I wouldn't even walk in the front door!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.