Would you live in a murder house?

• YES: doesn't bother me what happened in the past

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • NO: It sure does bother me...

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would demand the carpets were dry cleaned first, then yeh, i would move right in.

no way...

cause i believe in ghosts....

and i believe that they only visit the places where their lives where cut short......

I don't believe in spirits or ghosts or feng shui or bad karma but I still think it would be a little freaky at night knowing three people lost their lives in that house. I'd find myself trying to picture where it happened and imagining the screams and struggles.

My imagination is too vivid.

yes I would and I would smoke pot and take acid in it everyday and freak myself out

it was all a load of MORAL PANIC . . .

call me cynical, but i reckon those people just wanted some publicity etc . . .

get over it, the house looks fine . . .

If my room mate doesnt keep quite on Mondays when I'm trying to sleep, I'll be living in a murder house.

At my parents house (which i lived in for over 10 years) we found out a few years ago that a pregnant woman committed sucide in the bathroom (the house has since been changed) I was a long time ago, and kinda freaky, but nothing like living in the house that this thread is about

I believe in the supernatural and also feng shui (seriously this stuff works, i've done it too often for it to be a co-incidence when stuff happens) so i don't think i could :\

Depends on the place i'm buying. If i really really really want it and me wanting it, outweighs a person who was murdered there, then i'd get it.

Though i do admit, it would be on my mind alot. I'd wonder what the murder scene looked like, and would think about blood sprayed on the walls. It's really a sad thing to think about

I couldn't give a rats ass.
An opinion similar to preachas in fact.

Hell, if it makes you happy, murder another 3 people in it before letting me move in - won't affect me in the least

If you murder enough people in the house yourself,
(or get somebody to do it for you)
the ghosts would have some company and wouldn't have to bother you as much.
or
Kill another three people in there, and they can battle it out for dibs on the house, or better still - kill enough people and have a party, there would be that many ghosts inside that everyday would be a party, and everyone loves them, right?

8o 8) :|

I've written on this before, sometime last year I recall, but I guess i'll post again... I know everyone loves reading K_T's posts.
=D
I moved into a house in which someone was stabbed to death merely 2 weeks after it had happened.
When we first moved in there were still small traces of blood on some walls and stuff but it was kewl.
All we used to do when we (my mates and I) lived there was smoke cones and drink... and hey I had my first pill there YAY! :)).
It was all good, although the first night all we did was scare the shit out of each other.
=D
The good ol' daze
PEACE

I wouldnt have a problem with it. I bet the residents wouldnt either if no one had told them.

I usually laugh at my friends who think they have a ghost in their house.

If someone can make a believer out of me, you're welcome to try :)

Im really surprised at peoples reactions to this, looks like majority wouldnt care....

I on the other hand, would freak the hell out and there is no way I could live in a house where someone had been murdered or had killed themselves.

Thats just way toooooo freaky for me!!!!

to be honest im surprised that anyone would care..... why does it have to be the house? why wouldnt living in the same street where someone was murdered freak u out? why not the same suburb? why not the same city?

yeah, i wouldn't give a shit personally, as long as the fact that it was a "murder house" wasn't something to do with the actual area itself. if it was just a (fairly) random occurrence it wouldn't bother me.

Hey, just a random thought....does anyone want a poll outta this?

Status
Not open for further replies.