• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Would Vraylar weaken vyvanse?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I havent taken vyvanse or Dexedrine in a long time, but I used to be on a lot and whenever I take a few months/year off 70 vyvanse works pretty nicely, strong enough.

I was prescribed 1.5 mg Vraylar and 70 vyvanse and took vyvanse in the morning on day 1, then at night Vraylar for the first time, thismorning on day 2 took 70 vyvanse and cant tell if it was changed or weaker by the addition of the other med.

It is hard for me to tell.

I take vraylar, and have used meth while on vraylar. Might seem like a bit of a stretch, but meth and dextroamphetamine are similar IME.

I could still feel the effects of meth even when on vraylar, so if i were you i wouldn't dramatically increase your amphetamine dose too high to counteract it.

Do certain drugs of this class counteract stimulants more? That is what I was wondering. Yeah I know this is a more subtle one.

May not block/reduce any of the receptors affiliated with d amp/ d meth.

I did meth before and after vraylar, and felt no noticeable difference. Maybe it would be good to hear from someone who did research, though.

@sekio - do you know??

I think methamphetamine would easily cut through the effects of cariprazine. It looks like it's mostly a D2 and D3 partial agonist, and as I understand things the D1 and D5 receptors are more responsible for the reinforcing amphetamine-type effects caused by DA release.

I think methamphetamine would easily cut through the effects of cariprazine. It looks like it's mostly a D2 and D3 partial agonist, and as I understand things the D1 and D5 receptors are more responsible for the reinforcing amphetamine-type effects caused by DA release.

but do you think something like 70 vyvanse is too small of an amount to not be effected? I cant have my regular dextro amphetamine being blunted at all lol.

The only way to know for certain is to try it. Given how similar the pharmacology of meth and amphetamine is, I'd expect it would still work too.

This is interesting. Not to hijack, but what makes a substance affect affect the nigrostriatal tract vs the cortical/limibic? Like levodopa vs. amp?

Vraylar will likely reduce the crash, of which can be really hard, even if you're taking a stimulant like vyvanse.

Amp is a tricky bugger though. It can start as very powerful in a good respect, then a few months down the line just help concentrate if you want and more importantly could cause serious agitation and antisocial behavior.

I am not taking it again, im really observant and saw that it actually nullified some of my Kratom effects.

I notice it made me want to do things on my vyvanse like start creating a videogame, rather than sit on a sedative feeling, which is really important for my add.

Yeah I used to take benzos a long time ago, never withdrew from them, and this may have blocked cravings for another amphetamine thats about it, but I really need every drop of d amp to work I can get, thats why I take long tolerance breaks just so 70 vyvanse works again, For me to take something like Vylar I would need 60-100 mg Dexedrine in a day.

I couldnt even take benzos in while in amp season without another 20-50 mg of them ontop of my 50-80 mg script.

Im really sensitive to downers of any kind making it a requirement to have to munch on more dexedrine I cant get ahold of. every bit of my 70 vyvanse is required lmfao. Like all four D1-4 receptors are needed.

What do mean by "cut through"?
I'm planning on taking meth again and I can't go off my vraylar for personal reasons.