• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would someone shoot up a stranger who is dopesick?

I wouldn't shoot them up... but I'd help them plug an oxy or something.

Yeah, I have never used a needle on myself nor on anyone else. However, if I came across a random person who was obviously dopesick, and I had any extra pharmies on me, I'd offer them a tab or a half tab, enough to get off sick. Being dopesick is one of the most awful feelings in the world, and I would not feel right letting someone suffer if I had the means to help. In the past, I have actually done this for friends-of-friends, people I didn't know well, (although never a total stranger, not yet.) We all need to look out for one another more.

What the fuck

Am i living in an alterbate twilight universe where im the only one who can see that shoving a drug up a junkys smelly, hairy probably unbathed cornhole is waaay more disguistijg then just finding a v vein and hitting them ofkkj

Yeah I'd rather shoot someone up than put something up a random's ass. Mmmmm just wonder what's waiting down there :\

I am so sorry to hear about your friend.You can get a manslaughter charge for just being theirwhether you helped or not,my boy friend od'd a year ago, and died in my arms. As sick at it is I'd probably help a stranger then I'd prolly give them a few phone numbers to get help. I was once that person so dope sick I couldn't quit shaking to find a vein

I'd never do that it could be a narc, or worse yet I could administer to much and be responsible for someone elses death. I know my own body, I'll only stick things into it and not others =)

Yeah, it just seemed really unrealistic to me that these people in the movie would inject a random junkie, that they would know how to do it, and that they would be able to hit the vein so easily. People with easy to hit veins aren't generally unable to inject themselves or covered in track marks/scabs/abscesses.

I guess they may have been implying that one of the characters had seen people shoot up in the past and that's how he knew what to do, but the rest still seems really unlikely.

Personally the only people I have ever helped inject were best friends/lovers who I knew very well, trusted, and had watched prepare their dope who were having difficulty injecting themselves, and that was a long time ago and only on a very few occasions, and I actually doubt I would do it today. I can't see letting someone else inject me. And I can't see being so dopesick that I couldn't inject myself - if I wasn't able to inject myself no one else would be able to. And how did the guy in the movie manage to get the heroin if he was that sick?

I think I probably would if I knew how to, and if the person was able to explain how much was in the shot etc.
+ I probably wouldn't give it all at once to avoid an OD.

I don't see myself ever letting someone I didn't know shoot me up though.

I HIGHLY doubt that law enforcement would go to that much trouble to set up a sting involving trying to entrap random people to administer drugs to an agent. Plus that seems very unethical and unsafe, and if it wasn't actually drugs in the syringe and just water, and they arrested you before you actually injected, what charge would they get you on? Agreeing to help to inject a person with what you believed were drugs? I don't think so. But the other issue of not wanting to be responsible if the person overdoses or has a complication from the injection makes sense.

Personally I don't have a huge objection to the idea, I just think it is very unrealistic that someone would not be able to inject themselves, would ask a complete random stranger to do it, and that said stranger would be able to do it easily and properly.