• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids would plugging morrphine pills be more effective than just swallowing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSaffron

Bluelighter
I'm getting some 30 mg morphine pills tomorrow, and I was going to just swallow them, but I was wondering if plugging would give me a better high? I'm not really experienced with pills.

I'd swallow them if you don't have a tolerance.

Oh I have a tolerance, I've used opiates on and off for a while. I was sober for a bit, but for the last two months I've been doing about a half gram of heroin a day. I was just going to take 1 30 mg pill and see where it gets me, and if I'm not good in an hour or two, take another. Just wondering if it's worth the extra effort of plugging - will the come up be that much better?

Morphine has a much higher bioavailabilty rectally than oral. So yeah, it would be more effective to plug. Oral BA is around 30% where as rectal is 60-70%. It's the next highest BA to IV'ing (and a whole lot safer)

Plugging morphine is a far more effective method of administration. Theoretically it should kick in faster and be stronger due to the enhanced BA allowing a larger percentage of the drug to be absorbed. This is only true if you use the correct technique to plug it. Do a search on the best way to prepare tablets for plugging. The basic premise is dissolving the drug in several mls of water, filtering, drawing into a syringe with no needle and then lying on your side, pushing the syringe up your ass and pressing down the plunger. Then you need to remain lying on your side for at least 15-20 mins while it is absorbed.

Ahhhhh Morphine, the gold standard...If you have a tolerance to half a GRAM of diamorphine/day I seriously doubt that the 1 GRAIN of morphine you possess is going to do jack shit...except maybe piss you off lol.

So unless you meant you used a half GRAIN of heroin a day(round 30mg) , i'd probably just recommend taking, or plugging the two morphine tablets.

If you eat em, eat em at the same time...if you plug you could wait 10-30 mins between just to be safe since plugging morphine is more effective.

Good luck man..happy...idk happy plugging lol.

Ahhhhh Morphine, the gold standard...If you have a tolerance to half a GRAM of diamorphine/day I seriously doubt that the 1 GRAIN of morphine you possess is going to do jack shit...except maybe piss you off lol.

So unless you meant you used a half GRAIN of heroin a day(round 30mg) , i'd probably just recommend taking, or plugging the two morphine tablets.

If you eat em, eat em at the same time...if you plug you could wait 10-30 mins between just to be safe since plugging morphine is more effective.

Good luck man..happy...idk happy plugging lol.

lol, happy plugging :p Yeah, I do use about a half a gram of heroin a day, but it's pretty poor quality going around right now, so I don't think my tolerance is super high.

Plugging morphine is a far more effective method of administration. Theoretically it should kick in faster and be stronger due to the enhanced BA allowing a larger percentage of the drug to be absorbed. This is only true if you use the correct technique to plug it. Do a search on the best way to prepare tablets for plugging. The basic premise is dissolving the drug in several mls of water, filtering, drawing into a syringe with no needle and then lying on your side, pushing the syringe up your ass and pressing down the plunger. Then you need to remain lying on your side for at least 15-20 mins while it is absorbed.

I've plugged CWE'd hydrocodone before, so I know how to do it I think - well the basics anyway. Is filtering really necessary though? I mean it''s just the drug and some binders, right? I would think the binders wouldn't cause a problem, they'd just come out the next time you used the bathroom?

Morphine has a much higher bioavailabilty rectally than oral. So yeah, it would be more effective to plug. Oral BA is around 30% where as rectal is 60-70%. It's the next highest BA to IV'ing (and a whole lot safer)

Thanks Mr.Scag. Wow, that's a big difference in BA. I think I'm definitely going to plug, I hate the idea of half of my drugs going to waste.

Absolutely. I have my rectal morphine prep process down so fucking well I get more than desired effects for 48 hours with 100-200mg plugged in 5mL H20. Onset in 30 seconds.

yes plugin morphine and hydrocodone either one is definitely worth it I took 6 10 milligrams of hydrocodone for the first time and it felt like I took 18 of them my average dose is between 20 and 30 10 milligrams of hydrocodone I plugged 3 15 milligrams of morphine in it did the trick I swallowed 6 15 milligrams of morphine and it did absolutely nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.