• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be a bad idea to split a 300mg er tramadol?

TuckFrump

Greenlighter
This guys normal dose is three 50mg tramadol, but hes out of those now. Hes taken up to 250mg at once and he enjoyed that very much, BUT that was with individual 50mg capsules. He has tried taking a 300mg whole before but all he experienced was bad side effects and he had to miss a day of college because it was so unpleasant and unbearable. My question is, would it be okay for him to split one of these 300mg extended release tablets in half? Would he get the same effect as 150mg of non-extended release if he broke it in half? Idk if this matters, but he has taken tram off and on for the past 6 months and hasn't noticed any tolerance changes at all in this time. Thanks%)

Hurt your stomache and be at upper level for seizure threshold so, yeah probably. Nasty drug anyway, Side not: trump is king so bad username

Ive had the ER version of Tramadol and split them before no problem. This was back when i would actually touch Tramadol with a 10 foot pole

This guy needs to say to that guy that talking of himself as a third person seems stupid.

you'll be fine. If a certain dosage upsets your stomach then obviously taper it back. I manage to get by on up to 700mg daily. No sore tummy :'(

^ You might not have had stomach issues at that dose, but you were definetely entering sezuire territory..

^ You might not have had stomach issues at that dose, but you were definetely entering sezuire territory..

I think 400mg's is the absolute max dose isn't it? I couldn't imagine taking 700mg's of Tramadol considering how awful 300mg's made me feel. Migraine city right there

never had a seizure drug related or otherwise - I wouldn't recommend that amount of tramadol seizure prone or otherwise, the first half of the day progressing up to 300mg is where I squeeze the most out of the tram.. anything extra is just to sustain/cause I can.

still, yeah.