• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Would bromazolam or flubromazolam show up? Research study says unique metabolites would be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Main concern is I'm pretty sure that even after like 15 years in a daze phenazepam showed up as a benzodiazepine. That has bromo up and chloro below in the usual positions (sorry forgot numbers but we know anyway). The lack of a triazole ring is probably why, I guess, being more like a classical benzo structurally and metabolically.

Study is only a couple years old so hopefully it hasn't expired. Sci-hub for full pdf (Russian hackers steal them, but as a citizen just wanting freedom of info, morally you're good in my book).

Excuse me if this is not allowed. One website doesn't like testing Q's.

Bluelight doesn't like testing questions either. At least in the context of things like " will it show up" or " how many days do I have to get it out of my system" or I'm on probation and I will go to jail tomorrow if I piss dirty but I just shot up 3 bags of H....will I be alright? " So yeah, BL doesn't give people false hope. If people know that they have to give monthly UA's and still use anyway well........they have to pay to play. I paid a few times myself. Knowing damn well I was gonna fail but did it anyway. That's addiction for ya.

Best way to find out if chemicals ( RC's or scripts ) are going to show up in a screen is just type the chemical into your search engine and look at what metabolites it creates and then they usually have a chart on what will test positive and what won't.

Could always take an at home benzo panel and send it off for GCMS, see what comes of it. I did an at home for diazepam once and it was a clear positive two weeks after dosing lol... didn't need to GCMS that one.

Could always take an at home benzo panel and send it off for GCMS, see what comes of it. I did an at home for diazepam once and it was a clear positive two weeks after dosing lol... didn't need to GCMS that one.
I got royally screwed by valium once. Well, I screwed myself but valium was the culprit. My dumb ass thought benzos were like opioids and maybe 7 days was the max they would still show up. Because I didn't research how long acting it was and how long the metabolites stayed in your urine I took a few when my source for pain pills was out and they just had some benzos. So I was 14 days out for a monthly UA and went in and thought I was all good. Got the call to explain the valium in my urine and it was adios for me. I'm so glad to be out of that game. It consumed way too much of my time, my money, my thoughts and my sanity.

I got royally screwed by valium once. Well, I screwed myself but valium was the culprit. My dumb ass thought benzos were like opioids and maybe 7 days was the max they would still show up. Because I didn't research how long acting it was and how long the metabolites stayed in your urine I took a few when my source for pain pills was out and they just had some benzos. So I was 14 days out for a monthly UA and went in and thought I was all good. Got the call to explain the valium in my urine and it was adios for me. I'm so glad to be out of that game. It consumed way too much of my time, my money, my thoughts and my sanity.
Yeah I was doing it at the time to see if I was clear for a pre-employment test. I think I had to wait till week three, and I have a high metabolism. Diazepam is no joke about metabolites.

I really couldn't say about RC ones though. My guess is if they have any metabolites similar to those of prescribed benzodiazepines, they'll pop hot. But there's really only one way to find out, so I don't think that it merits much more discussion.

Yeah I was doing it at the time to see if I was clear for a pre-employment test. I think I had to wait till week three, and I have a high metabolism. Diazepam is no joke about metabolites.

I really couldn't say about RC ones though. My guess is if they have any metabolites similar to those of prescribed benzodiazepines, they'll pop hot. But there's really only one way to find out, so I don't think that it merits much more discussion.
Agreed. Gonna close.

Status
Not open for further replies.