Worst thing you have ever done?

this thread should be retitled "short pointless stories". what a load of bollocks. worst thing any of you have done wouldn't break my top 50. i miss prison !

Fucked one of my best friend's girlfriend during the birthday of the guy in question...

In my defense, I was doing cocaine in a room and she approached me, it was not me. I could not resist her beauty.

Anyway it was unforgivable

this thread should be retitled "short pointless stories". what a load of bollocks. worst thing any of you have done wouldn't break my top 50. i miss prison !

I went to Iraq. Afterwards I got two aggravated assaults with a firearm, four knife assaults that I never got caught for, I choked my ex-wife on the floor, I punched another ex-girl friend in the face and knocked her out, and two years ago I rammed a butcher knife through a kitten, slashed tires, terrified a neighborhood with explosions. I got other stuff but I can't write about it. I used to be a cruel son of a bitch but I got psychotherapy and changed my ways.

Do you?

I was recently jailed for two days. A lot of people think going to jail is some fun club house. Everyone knows each other, giving high fives and shit. "Yo bro what are you in for?", "Slashed a cop with a knife my nigga!", "Oh, wordddd!".

Come on bro.. share some stories.

I went to Iraq. Afterwards I got two aggravated assaults with a firearm, four knife assaults that I never got caught for, I choked my ex-wife on the floor, I punched another ex-girl friend in the face and knocked her out, and two years ago I rammed a butcher knife through a kitten, slashed tires, terrified a neighborhood with explosions. I got other stuff but I can't write about it. I used to be a cruel son of a bitch but I got psychotherapy and changed my ways.
some of your past actions were grim (a couple of mine too so not judging)

however - a massive 'well done' for sorting through your shit and achieving change via psychotherapy as that is one hell of a challenging process, so respect to you man

That is very sad about the kitten and how you abused those women. Why did you kill the kitten? There was no need or reason to kill a kitten or attack it at all.

some of your past actions were grim (a couple of mine too so not judging)

however - a massive 'well done' for sorting through your shit and achieving change via psychotherapy as that is one hell of a challenging process, so respect to you man
So what are the grim or bad things you did in the past?

For myself it would have been stealing pharmaceutical opiates and alcohol-not used in combination-from older relatives.

I no longer use any drugs or alcohol not because of addiction issues but I started very young and quit it all before I was 30.

Do you?

I was recently jailed for two days. A lot of people think going to jail is some fun club house. Everyone knows each other, giving high fives and shit. "Yo bro what are you in for?", "Slashed a cop with a knife my nigga!", "Oh, wordddd!".

Come on bro.. share some stories.
yeah it is not like you see in rap or hip hop videos, or in films that have black rap or hip hop musicians in them.

I do not like most dogs or sports fans, but even while extremely drunk I would not kill or hurt a dog or sports fan.

Well you aint me...and dogs, cats, and sports fans are not the same. Cats are a nuisance...like giant rats. Worthless and stupid animal. Now dogs are different. They are much smarter and worth having around.

Years ago I anonymously shopped all my meth and coke dealers to the cops after I asked those dealers to cut me off while I was desperate to quit but couldn’t stop.They kept pitching stuff to me and I couldn’t refuse.

In retrospect that was a pretty fucked thing to do and I regret it - but so was taking advantage of my weakness....

Well you aint me...and dogs, cats, and sports fans are not the same. Cats are a nuisance...like giant rats. Worthless and stupid animal. Now dogs are different. They are much smarter and worth having around.
Actually cats are much more intelligent than dogs, as cats are independent, and not dumb servants to masters like dogs are, and cats catch and kill vermin. Sports fans can be a nuisance and in my country football hooligans do a lot of damage, and are boring.

Yes and I am glad I am not you. You wrote how you are a psychopath, sociopath, or schizoaffective and wrote how you have raped, stalked/assaulted, and abused women who you hate. There's no cure for any of that just manipulation, abuse of others, forced medications, prison, suicide, hard drug addictions, or you become committed to a mental hospital.

Last edited:
Actually cats are much more intelligent than dogs, as cats are independent, and not dumb servants to masters like dogs are, and cats catch and kill vermin. Sports fans can be a nuisance and in my country football hooligans do a lot of damage, and are boring.

Yes and I am glad I am not you. You wrote how you are a psychopath, sociopath, or schizoaffective and wrote how you have raped, stalked/assaulted, and abused women who you hate. There's no cure for any of that just manipulation, abuse of others, forced medications, prison, suicide, hard drug addictions, or you become committed to a mental hospital.

Cats aren't smarter than dogs. I don't care what you say. They are useless animals and breed like rats. I exterminate them. Last month I ran one over. When I was younger I shot one out of a tree and my dog ripped it to pieces. The cat was not the superior animal that day.

Where did I say I raped a woman? I only tried to cram my meat in my wife's butt hole while she was passed out. This is not really rape. The very fact she's my wife gives me consent. She didn't divorce me the next day. I'm a changed man, and will not end up in an institution. Thanks for the encouragement though. You are one hell of a guy.

Cats aren't smarter than dogs. I don't care what you say. They are useless animals and breed like rats. I exterminate them. Last month I ran one over. When I was younger I shot one out of a tree and my dog ripped it to pieces. The cat was not the superior animal that day.

Where did I say I raped a woman? I only tried to cram my meat in my wife's butt hole while she was passed out. This is not really rape. The very fact she's my wife gives me consent. She didn't divorce me the next day. I'm a changed man, and will not end up in an institution. Thanks for the encouragement though. You are one hell of a guy.
Yeah you're a psychopath/sociopath, have antisocial personality disorder, or are the type that's a future serial killer, as people like this all all kill/torture animals like you have done; but you have zero empathy for anyone except yourself. Sorry it does not work that way and you were already in an institution but have quit taking your anti-psychotic drugs which is the last thing someone like you with schizoaffective disorder should be doing. None of this should be any sort of surprise to you, as prison and military psychologists and psychiatrists would have told you this before. People like you are a danger not only to yourself, but to whoever you interact with or whoever has the misfortune of getting into or attempting a healthy relationship with you, which is never going to be possible in this lifetime at all. With people like you lying or manipulating others, or appearing sane is like breathing for everyone else.

You wrote how she was asleep/passed out, so she couldn't give you consent, and that's rape/sexual assault or attempted rape/sexual assault, and there have been cases where husbands have raped/sexual abused/assaulted their wives. Think of it from her perspective, she didn't divorce you because you had tried to rape her and she was in fear for her life after being physically/psychologically/sexually abused by you.

Last edited:
Fucked one of my best friend's girlfriend during the birthday of the guy in question...

In my defense, I was doing cocaine in a room and she approached me, it was not me. I could not resist her beauty.

Anyway it was unforgivable
I've had friends' girlfriends and even their boyfriends try to seduce me while we were drinking and using other drugs and I did not have sex with them as it would have been a bit too weird in some cases, and it would have ended a good friendship with a friend I first met two decades ago. But at least you are owning up and admitting that you both made a mistake.

Yeah you're a psychopath/sociopath, have antisocial personality disorder, or are the type that's a future serial killer, as people like this all all kill/torture animals like you have done; but you have zero empathy for anyone except yourself. Sorry it does not work that way and you were already in an institution but have quit taking your anti-psychotic drugs which is the last thing someone like you with schizoaffective disorder should be doing. None of this should be any sort of surprise to you, as prison and military psychologists and psychiatrists would have told you this before. People like you are a danger not only to yourself, but to whoever you interact with or whoever has the misfortune of getting into or attempting a healthy relationship with you, which is never going to be possible in this lifetime at all. With people like you lying or manipulating others, or appearing sane is like breathing for everyone else.

You wrote how she was asleep/passed out, so she couldn't give you consent, and that's rape/sexual assault or attempted rape/sexual assault, and there have been cases where husbands have raped/sexual abused/assaulted their wives. Think of it from her perspective, she didn't divorce you because you had tried to rape her and she was in fear for her life after being physically/psychologically/sexually abused by you.

I'm a changed man. You are too negative. You should congratulate me like others on the thread. Who do you think you are..."god" or something? Go away. Your chastisment is not what we need in this thread. This is confessional and here you come...go away asshole.

Invega 9976 i'm not in your league, but i've done a lot i'm not proud of.