• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

worst sex experience

LOL Teabag Johnny... You are right about everything you said... ESPECIALLY regarding oral sex. I honestly don't care if you come in 2 minutes or have a tiny dick as long as you eat me out, while fingering me, until I come. I LOVE coming from oral... god it feels good... I would say even more so than coming while fucking.

Oh yeah! I love pleasing my woman with fore play & oral just as much as having sex with her :)

I wasn't big into oral eaither......then. I got locked up ans will never take eating a fish dinner for granted again! Lol you don't realize the little things in life till you lose em

Anytime I am drunk with someone new, I can't get it up for ages so there's me going down on a girl trying to Jack off to get some blood flowing. Eventually I get hard but not before a few awkward semi entry attempts

99% of the time, I never come the 1st-2nd time I have sex with a guy. I need to know the guy a bit more, normally, to be comfortable enough to come. This results in a lot of sex without coming if I try to have one night stands. That's why I don't anymore. No fucking point :(

Yea I am more weary of one night stands now, unless I am sober enough (no more than a few drinks)

Anytime I am drunk with someone new, I can't get it up for ages so there's me going down on a girl trying to Jack off to get some blood flowing. Eventually I get hard but not before a few awkward semi entry attempts

I can familiarize with the situation :p

Lol this one time I was at my buddies and me and this girl were trying to fuxk they leave to the store and we start fuxking and she's pretty loose anyways I'm starting to get really turned on and cum soon then his cats jumps on us damnit gota get going again then my buddies barges in the door with the dude who has a crush on the girl I'm fuxking right when I was about to cum I look at his face and instant flappy cock

Awkward

Roast beef vag...

Really big turnoff.

Was going to go down on a chick, saw her vagina and had to play it off as if I didn't intend to go down on her.

Awkward.

Anyway we were both pretty fucked up so I don't think she really noticed/cared.

That's about it through, everything else was mostly good.

Except being walked in on by ex-gfs dad... Now that was really awkward.

About to have sex with hot chick. Wake up. Try to go back to sleep quickly to reenter exact point in same dream. Can't fall asleep again. FFfffffuuuuuuuh heartbroken?

i got pooped on after doing some blow, and this chick was riding me reverse cowgirl and it just started running out and smearing between the depths of our ass cheeks.

Shit must have been cut with baby laxative, i never had to poo tho

Women and men can have HPV and never show any symptoms. Men can't even be tested for HPV.

Aside from being testable (my only concern is oral/throat hpv regarding potential for causing cancer, but then I can't seem quit smoking so probly moot), is HPV type of virus (ie flu) which infects you for period of time then dissipates or is it like Herpes as in you have it for life? I know my girl tested positive for it back in the day (before we were together).

Worst was my first girlfriend, both virgins, and I couldn't get it in, wouldn't fit.

I'd say the one or two times in my early days waking up in the morning to a FAT & NASTY chick :)

Every guy that uses alcohol & drugs has at least been there once :D

got really drunk on a cruise an was vibing with a 8.5/10 blonde an it was her 21st bday i was 17 i got wasted as fuck then it came time we went to her room an i couldn't get it up an made an excuse an man i felt like a chump....also a roast beef chick i fucked 1-2 times an her vag looked like it was hangin down at least a inch...still smashed

Not worst..can't say any are worst ..

but I Fkd my best friends soon to be ex ..she was like that ..anyway he couldn't find her for a day he called my cell asking ...(I was 18 living with my mom) ..

my my mom had found out I had a girl here but unfortunately I was on the phone ..telling my friend I didn't know where his gf was...as my mom started yellin threw the door about the girl in my bed...lol

it felt surreal ..I laughed..she laughed..they broke up..he figured out she's a slut..me n him r cool ..I apologized ..and it was a funny time

I once had a girl go down on me and the blowjob was so bad I made her stop. I don't know if she'd ever given one before but it sure didn't seem like it. No suction, no hand stroking, just a mouth on my cock and a little head movement. And a little teeth. After a few minutes I was about to lose my erection so I pulled her off me, brought her face up to mine and asked her to make out with me. She was a better kisser, and I ended up jerking off and coming all over her tits. Trying to make the best of a bad situation...

I also hooked up with a woman who I'd known (and flirted with) for years, but she had been married the whole time. I ran into her randomly at a bar after not seeing each other for a couple of years, and she told me she had gotten a divorce. We had a couple of drinks, then we kissed for the first time and it was so good. As soon as we broke our kiss, I asked her if she wanted to get out of there, and she said "definitely!". We drove to my place, immediately went to the bedroom for a super hot make out session, both of us groping each other and making comments about how we wished we'd done this years ago. Then I slid my hand into her panties and slipped a finger into her pussy, and suddenly I realized I could smell her. And it was BAD. She never seemed to notice, she just moaned and kept kissing me. I had a moment of inspiration, and suggested that we go jump in the shower, and she was all for it. We got naked, got in the shower and continued to fool around as I tried as inconspicuously as possible to rinse her pussy out and hopefully wash away the smell. Either I didn't get it clean enough or she just had a stinky pussy, because after we dried off and went back into the bedroom, she laid down and spread her legs and the smell hit me again. I tried to hold my breath as we had sex, it was miserable. She was so cute, enthusiastic and had a great body, but after that night I couldn't bring myself to talk to her again because all I could think about was the dead fish smell.

My very first sexual experience was when I was 14. The guy I had a crush on came over to my house with a friend of his and they taught me how to smoke weed for the first time. The boy I liked suggested we go into my bedroom (leaving his friend alone in my mom's living room) and once we were alone, he coaxed me onto my knees in front of him. When he pulled it out, I had NO idea what to do with it. I grew up really sheltered in a small town in Montana, none of my friends even had boyfriends. I knew that it was called a "blowjob", so... I just started literally blowing on it. After a few awkward seconds, he stopped me, saying something like "What the fuck are you doing?" and, being totally embarrassed, I reacted by saying "Umm, I'm giving you a blowjob." As if I knew more about the subject than he did. Then he told me to suck on it and it turned out to be an okay experience. We didn't have sex, but I did swallow, and I liked him a lot so I was happy about it. Until I went back to school and everyone knew about it. It became a pretty big punchline in the school. The worst bullies would hyperventilate around me, frantically blowing at me.

We moved to another small town 15 miles away the next year, so I changed schools. (due to my mom's divorce, not bullying. LOL) and somehow word spread all the way into the new town, so I was still considered a dumb slut, even at my new school. I'm so happy high school is over :)

Never really getting the confidence to try to have sex again, I didn't even kiss a guy until I was 17 and he turned out to be... sadly... a big fat guy. He smoked weed with me and he didn't have a fat guy personality. Actually, he was kind of an asshole, wayyy too confident for weighing around 400 lbs, and he was a 20 year old virgin. I was very far out of his league and he didn't treat me well at all. He did have a big dick (I've unfortunately taken the virginity of two other fat guys and found that they had micro-penises. One resembled a pen cap and the other was like a squishy little button) His big dick didn't work in my favor, though, because we were both fumbling, inexperienced kids and his giant body was completely in the way. After many failed attempts to get it in and his belly and man-boobs suffocating me, I totally gave up. He kept at it though, determined to make it happen. I ended up getting torn in my tender little downstairs area from him forcing his dick in at a terrible angle. I still remember that pain, it hurt like a total bitch for about a week. Thankfully though, I've had some pretty great sex since then. Even the other two fat guy virgins really enjoyed giving oral sex.