Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Worst Actor/Actress?

Harvey Keitel as Judas is exactly the same as Harvey Keitel as Jacob the priest which is almost identical to Harvey Keitel as Mr Fox or whatever in Pulp Fiction.

He has a very unrealistic way of delivering dialogue, no range and seemingly no ability to convey emotion whatsoever. All of his characters are monotonous. They yell occasionally and shoot people, but he doesn't create characters. They don't feel like people.

Yeah maybe Nic Cage is dated. I'm still looking forward to seeing his interpretation of 'Bad Lieutenant', though.

I still never got a chance to check out Bangkok Dangerous...I will report back, lol.

Matchstick Men was pretty much the shit also. Everyone knows Nick for the fucking National Treasure movies...and then he went and did Knowing which was really fucking unintentionally hilarious just watching Nick be a thoughtful oaf.

Oh and Ghost Rider....what a joke. But seriously guys, Leaving Las Vegas. You won't be disappointed.

If you ignore the fact that Cera is melt in your mouth adorable and I wouldn't touch Hall back in the day with a 93 foot bayonet. Then yes, they're comparable.

^ I agree completely. He was also really good in Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas. He *can* act he just chooses the most god-awful roles over and over and over. It seems like he really doesn't care that he's playing awful idiot roles. That's the more fair criticism I think. It might be worse than just being a bad actor. :(

John Travolta
Nic Cage
Ben Affleck
Keanu Reeves
Drew Barrymore
Miley Cyrus
Sylvester Stallone
Bill Pullman
Paul Walker
Jessica Simpson
Jude Law

Good list but I have a few objections.

Jude Law is occasionally very good (Wilde, Road To Perdition, Closer and I Heart Huckabees come to mind). I think he gets badly miscast. He's not likable enough to be a good leading man but he shines when he plays scoundrels.

Sylvester Stallone is good when he writes his own material (Rambo, Rocky).

Miley Cyrus? C'mon.... First of all, easy target. Second of all, I think she's got some genuine comedic talent. For being 15, that is. You might not like it but you're also not the target audience. If nothing else, she has shitloads of charisma.

^True about Jude Law. I especially loved him in The Talented Mr Ripley, aside from those you mentioned.

^yeah he's good in riple and a.i.

tbh, for quite a while i had a bit of a mancrush on him.

That's sweet. He's one of the very few British actors I find extremely appealing.

JUDE-LAW-TRANNY-2.jpg

Orlando Bloom. Why the fuck he was cast in Kingdom of Heaven I'll never know.

Anna Faris
AnnaFaris.bmp

Fine, she's cute, and can be endearing, but my god, does she have to play the same round mouthed dumb blonde cutesy bimbo in ALL her movies? She seemingly has only one facial expression too. I did enjoy the House Bunny though.

CSH-010193.jpg

Replace "Anna Faris" with "Selma Blair" and "blonde" with "brunette". End of story.

Playing really dumb chick roles in the beginning of your career can be cute. Doing it over and over again can be really pathetic.

I totally love Anna Faris, she was awesome in Smiley Face. I never realized she always has her mouth open but I totally see it now. My penis likes her though, that means I like her.

imagemg3.jpg

I rather dislike Lindsay Lohan though.

Last edited:
Anna Faris

Fine, she's cute, and can be endearing, but my god, does she have to play the same round mouthed dumb blonde cutesy bimbo in ALL her movies? She seemingly has only one facial expression too. I did enjoy the House Bunny though.

Haha, I know what you mean. But she's too cute for me to dislike, regardless of her lack of talent. I actually haven't seen her in that many things, but I liked her in Lost In Translation. :D

Replace "Anna Faris" with "Selma Blair" and "blonde" with "brunette". End of story.

Playing really dumb chick roles in the beginning of your career can be cute. Doing it over and over again can be really pathetic.

I quite like her too. Never could stand her in that Zoe, Jack, Duncan, And Jane thing (Jane was the cool one). But I kinda changed my mind about her after I saw Storytelling.

Personally, I think Halle Berry is a pretty shitty actress.

TBH, I'd rather watch Anna Faris than Selma Blair if given the choice ;)
She may be a bad actress but she's still entertaining :D
Selma Blair is just soooo dumb and painful to watch :X

You must see Housebunny.=D
506100the-house-bunny-posters.jpg

I liked her in observe and report. She does only play one character in all her movies but thats what she's good at. Why would she play anything other than a ditsy blond? She would do a horrible job at it.

observe.jpg