• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Wormhole to Enlightenment - get there in 5 weeks!

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Through my recent experiments I reached a state of eternal peace and inner enlightenment yesterday. This is how I did it:

Week 1 - LSD + Pregnenolone (Sat + Sun)

Week 2 - LSD + Pregnenolone (Sat + Sun)

Week 3 - LSD + Pregnenolone (Sat + Sun)

Week 4 - LSD + Pregnenolone (Sat + Sun)

So far so good...BUT...this is where it gets clever...on about Wed of your last week you start taking some CBD - maybe 200mg a day...

And then...confuse your receptors...with...

Week 5: Take 14 capsules of decarbed sativa weed

Doing this you reach the ultimate psychedelic headspace. Physically,, mentally, it's like being God for 10 hours. You can smell your own brain. It is like sneezing and breaking wind at the same time (You do a backflip)

This is your brain on acid EXPECTING ACID but gettin "EDIBLE DECARBED WEED or something.

How do you know the peace is eternal, when you can only confirm that it lasts for 5 weeks? Also, these instructions aren't great. Do I take 5mg of prenenolone? 50mg? 500 grams? How much LSD? A thumbprint? A hit? How much decarboxylates weed is in a capsule?

What does your brain smell like?

I don't know man, are you microdosing? taking daily? a strong trip a week?

I cycle between more or less mild plants and I'm feeling pretty good (except for the depressing financial situation), I think one needs to work through sober or semi-sober states of lucidity to bring your own light to the "eternal peace".

Reminds me of plateau sigma with DXM where one as well has to do staggered dosages. Over a few days, not weeks but anyways.

Second the question - how does your brain smell?

Take some fucking acid and pregnenolone for 4 weeks then 5th week take a shit-ton of decarbed weed instead. Simples.

Your brain thinks it's got to go into an acid trip utilising the edible weed instead.

You'll know when you get there because it turns your semen green. Just check if it's green and you'll know you're in the right place.

Look you can't just go around promising eternal peace and then backing down
Like Ismene said he gave us the rope, now let's not hang ourselves. But if you do hang yourself I wonder if there is eternal peace at the end of the rope.

i was rotating eth-lad, ald-52 and 1p-lsd like 3 times a week for a couple years. i haven't used any of that for 4 years now and i still definitely get a good amount of visuals daily just smoking pot, even sometimes when i'm sober. tryptamines can definitely make your brain do some whacky stuff.

When your semen turns green take notes - thats where the REAL answer lies

^^^yeah, my semen never turned green, but i was having some stomach problems pooping too much and i noticed blood in my stool for a couple months so i stopped. i made a thread about it. i guess it's very uncommon of a thing. no one else heard of this. the blood stopped when i stopped taking the substances though.

Pregnenolone, I have to look that up. Too many drugs too little time. I have heard of ludiomil mentioned in the LSD chapter of DM Turners book. But that is only one person and I had never heard it again.

I can’t tell if LSD and Pregnenolone is real or just a prank now. I’ve got a lot of good stuff from Ismene so I’ll keep this a possibility as a good combo. I love me a good prank though too.

Edit: never mind, I just hung myself. This could be a wormhole thing.

Last edited:
Take some fucking acid and pregnenolone for 4 weeks then 5th week take a shit-ton of decarbed weed instead. Simples.

Your brain thinks it's got to go into an acid trip utilising the edible weed instead.

You'll know when you get there because it turns your semen green. Just check if it's green and you'll know you're in the right place.

Did you happen to take up residence under a bridge lately?

Er, it's also what happens if you are less than careful over your choice of sexual partner (gonorrhea produces yellow/green exudates). Think you are the urban Buddha when you're really just too cheap to buy condoms.
I've found that a moderate dose of a psychedelic, combined with a small dose of a dissociative (my pref MXE, but then it would be!) and a decent dose of oral cannabis (my pref., high THC hashish, which also has a fair bit CBD in there) and I have had episodes of enlightenment (sadly not yet eternal, but even if I did, I wouldn't brag: desire is the cause of all unhappiness).
Just knowing it is possible to induce a feeling of enlightenment, even if just for a night, is reassuring, to put it mildly.

Would love to give it a try with DOM and MXE. Maybe when I'm not quite as over tightly wrapped after my wife's death .

First when I started doing acid I would get a short but very strong flash back when I would smoke weed and beladona after waking up/day after, so basically when I was totally on baseline and just impression of experience stayed with me. So staging everything to experience so a week after last dose seems possible with right drugs in right doses, why not… But be aware that what works for you, in a such exotic manner so to say, more than likely doesn’t work for others.