• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha cheers bts, i've been to the castle they throw the cow off, its in scotland
goblet

I would really love to go the UK but haven't been so lucky.
My Granfather was born in Ireland (Ballyshannon) so have some roots there.

Stoup

Last edited:
i've only been to Scotland twice, and
i've never been to Ireland, but i've heard its amazing,
i mainly just stick to Surrey or India aha, whereabouts are you from bts?

​porch

I am from South Africa keeping :)

I see you put Porch. Here in SA a stoop is an Afrikaans word (one of our official languages) for porch

Colonnade

i have family in SA!
i've heard Americans refer to a stoop as a porch too,
but here in the UK, yeah, its a porch ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Parthanon

coliseum. or, The Colosseum. Cause i guess it's colossal? I just now made that connection looking up how to spell the damn things (i knew the rome one was special or something).

Keeping: amethyst is also the rock of sobriety or temperance. In like Wicca or Altadena Whole Foods. So official rock of bluelight?

i have family in SA!
i've heard Americans refer to a stoop as a porch too,
but here in the UK, yeah, its a porch ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Parthanon

WOW where about keeping?

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Last edited:
coliseum. or, The Colosseum. Cause i guess it's colossal? I just now made that connection looking up how to spell the damn things (i knew the rome one was special or something).

Keeping: amethyst is also the rock of sobriety or temperance. In like Wicca or Altadena Whole Foods. So official rock of bluelight?

I like that analogy Scrofula

wow that's so cool Scrof, i actually think i have one somewhere that my aunty gave to me after i came out of hospital.
now i know whyyyy
got some sweet facts on you man

WOW where about keeping?

Leaning Tower of Pisa

somewhere near Capetown i believe, i havent seen them in years though. i remember Cod being mentioned alot, like, as a place?
entablature

Last edited:
somewhere near Capetown i believe, i havent seen them in years though. i remember Cod being mentioned alot, like, as a place?
entablature[/QUOTE]

Ahh Cape Town its gorgeous there. If you ever come to SA that's the place to go keeping! Here where I stay its very hot and humid (also beautiful but not like Cape Town)

architrave

can't say i've heard of it but you wouldn't have heard of my little town in surrey either so there's that aha

​borderline ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I have read some of your posts and you said you are from Croydon? I have heard of it but in the grand scheme of things I don't quite know where its situated :)

Personality

Croydon is a place where sophisticated gentleman pilots offer cigarettes to admiring flapper-like women, as Scrofula wobbles trying to keep it in the toilet bowl, reading the same poster, there in the bathroom of The Pub in Solano. If only he didn't think he needed all the beer to be sociable.

for some one who lives in zone 6 of london (london has 6 zones) i have seen remarkably little of it
i think the average tourist has seen more than me

salad
(Waldorff salad is the bestttt)

I want to ride on the double decker bus, visit the London Eye, go see the palaces etc. Its almost like a dream for me! I have never left my country or had the opportunity to go overseas but I am sure Ill get there one day!

Potato
(that's my kind of salad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.