• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Women help me out *PUBLIC SURVEY*

Brooksy90280

Bluelighter
Hi guys, this is a public survey I’m doing for a little project for my website. The site is still being built but when it’s live I’ll post a link- domain is www.whatshesaid.com.
Absolutely no usernames used. Feel free to answer here, message me or email me at [email protected]. You can also contact me if you want anymore details about the project. Bluelight research staff are aware of this.

1. What’s your age, city, and profession?

2. What do you use, and how regularly?

3. Describe the high and comedown (if any) on your substance of choice.

4. Do you think female users have different experience to male users (in terms of safety, attitudes encountered, etc.)

5. Do people in your social circle use the same or similar substances?

6. Are you an addict? If not are you, or have you ever been concerned about becoming addicted?

7. Do you believe the idea that drugs can turn you into a different person while high? Or do they just exaggerate qualities that are already there?

8. Has your mental and/or physical health ever been endangered because of your drug use?

9. Are there any misconceptions about users of your substance/s, or users in general?

10. What makes you happy? Is there anything in your life that gives you an equivalent high?