• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman caught importing over 250 pellets of heroin internally

Why would they even charge the courier? Isn't it the guys with the henchmen that are more responsible?

Why would they even charge the courier? Isn't it the guys with the henchmen that are more responsible?

lmao i dont know, mabe cause she was in possession of couple hundred pellets of heroin while entering a country... and i highly doubt she was not being paid for her risk... just such a stupid question to ask...

^ lol well you said why even charge her when the higher ups were more responsible. implying that she is not responsible for her part in the operation... did i say anything about drug laws in general being fair? no... but thats the world we live in and thats why she was arrested for bringing a few hundred pellets of heroin into a country where it is illegal... im sure she was paid and knew the risks and she got caught... if everyone caught smuggling drugs was let go then the bigger fish would just carry em into the country theirselves...

Woah! That is a ton. But I guess if I had to pick a country to get busted in, Australia would be up there. They seem pretty lenient.