Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman caught importing over 250 pellets of heroin internally

poledriver

Bluelighter
Woman caught importing over 250 pellets of heroin internally

10818382_976521399155130_1673694350893460236_o.jpg

10928924_976521499155120_8190053360644384546_o.jpg

A 50-year-old Cambodian-Australian woman is scheduled to appear before Sydney Central Local Court today, charged with importing heroin internally into Australia.

On Thursday, 8 January 2015, Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) officers at Sydney Airport selected the woman for a baggage examination after she arrived on a flight from Cambodia.

During the search, ACBPS officers scanned the woman’s baggage and detected ephedrine and cocaine residue. A body scan was also conducted, and images showed inconsistencies.

The matter was referred to Australian Federal Police (AFP) as the woman was suspected of concealing drugs internally.

The woman was taken to hospital and later passed a total of 252 pellets. Initial testing indicated the pellets contained heroin, with further testing to take place to determine the exact weight and purity.

AFP officers subsequently charged the woman with one count of importing a marketable quantity of border controlled drug, namely heroin, contrary to Section 307.2 of the Criminal Code Act 1995.

ACBPS Regional Commander Tim Fitzgerald said this method of importation was particularly concerning.

“If you attempt to smuggle drugs internally, you are taking a serious gamble on your health and safety,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

“The potential danger this woman has put herself in is a reminder of the risks involved with this kind of concealment. It is also a reminder to the Australian public of the lengths that people and organised criminal groups will go to in order to import illicit drugs into our country.”

AFP Acting Airport Police Commander Conrad Jensen said drug couriers and their associates face strong penalties.

“This arrest should send a warning to criminals that if you participate in these activities, you could be facing up to 25 years imprisonment”, Acting Commander Jensen said.

http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/...ng-over-250-pellets-of-heroin-internally.aspx

well im gona go ahead and guess it was between 1 and 1.5kg... be a little easier if the ruler had inches on it lol but this could be a pretty fun little game... ne other guesses?

Last edited:
probably a kilo, slight less or slightly more. you can't smuggle more than that internally

I wonder if they selected her because she looked high or something, I imagine having a kilogram of heroin in your stomach would at least produce a sort of "contact high", even if it's just psychological. For all I know, some residue could have made it out of the packages. I remember seeing one of those discovery channel shows about the drug mules, and how this lady smuggled a few hundred grams of cocaine internally with condoms...somehow they ended up leaking and she was clearly highly agitated and high on cocaine during the flight leading to suspicion and eventual arrest.

I wonder if they selected her because she looked high or something, I imagine having a kilogram of heroin in your stomach would at least produce a sort of "contact high", even if it's just psychological. For all I know, some residue could have made it out of the packages. I remember seeing one of those discovery channel shows about the drug mules, and how this lady smuggled a few hundred grams of cocaine internally with condoms...somehow they ended up leaking and she was clearly highly agitated and high on cocaine during the flight leading to suspicion and eventual arrest.

way to mess up the guessing game you damn maple fuker.... read the story they swabbed her bag and found traces of coke and thats why she was selected for secondary inspection and the xray....

Last edited:
way to mess up the guessing game you damn maple fuker.... read the story they swabbed her bag and found traces of coke and thats why she was selected for secondary inspection and the xray....

First off, no need to call me a maple fucker...it doesn't offend me, its just not necessary. But anyhow, if you read the report it stated...

"On Thursday, 8 January 2015, Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) officers at Sydney Airport selected the woman for a baggage examination after she arrived on a flight from Cambodia."

Are you suggesting that they randomly picked her baggage from a list of passengers? Because it sounds to me like they were suspicious of her for some reason to begin with, could be anything...but i'm suspecting something about either her background (arriving from Cambodia probably) or appearance caused the authorities to choose her luggage for examination.
No where in the report did is mention "random", so I am assuming that they had a reason to choose her luggage...that's all i'm saying.

Sorry to mess of the game, didn't realize. My guess is that it's no more than 350 grams...each pellet is only about 1 cm wide, id say maybe 1.5 grams per pellet tops. So like 375 grams tops.

I read the title as pallets and the mystery of how she was getting all of that in was resolved once I opened it.

Any math people wanna calculate how much heroin you could compress into a 17mm long 10mm diameter cylindrical pellet?

I always used to think about this when I'd shoot dope...did some nasty person shit this out a few weeks before they cut and repressed it? Gross

well im gona go ahead and guess it was between 1 and 1.5kg... be a little easier if the ruler had inches on it lol but this could be a pretty fun little game... ne other guesses?

1 inch =

2.54 centimetres

I guess the full weight wasnt done yet because they'd just been cleaned and photographed (as the customs people said in their FB post), so the packages hadn't yet been all opened and weighed.

Last edited:

Coming from Cambodia would be one, but so was everyone on the plane, other things like past travel history, who she is or isn't travelling with, even how she looks, how long she travelled there for, like if it was only for 4 days or something. The list probably goes on, they profile people. She might have been acting nervous, I'm pretty sure I would have been with all those packages inside me.

I dont know how people even swallow things like that, sometimes I nearly choke on toast.

Last edited:
Any math people wanna calculate how much heroin you could compress into a 17mm long 10mm diameter cylindrical pellet?

Volume of pellet = 1.7cm * 0.5cm * 0.5cm = 0.425cm cubed. Density (Source: https://cornellbiochem.wikispaces.com/Diamorphine) = 1.56g/cm cubed.

Total weight per pellet = volume * density = 0.425 * 1.56 = 0.663g.

* 252 pellets = 167.076g based off those sizes, the density I found and assuming it's pure.

One chick on the Customs FB page where I first saw the article asked (with out properly reading the article) -

'Did she smuggle them in her anus or vagina' ?

She got so hammered with replies, the customs people amongst others replied saying the woman swallowed them and was smuggling them internally.

How the fuck can you swallow that many of those things and not want to take a dump. Do they coat them in some oil or something before they swallow them? The whole thing makes me feel a bit uncomfortable to think about tbh.

Volume of pellet = 1.7cm * 0.5cm * 0.5cm = 0.425cm cubed. Density (Source: https://cornellbiochem.wikispaces.com/Diamorphine) = 1.56g/cm cubed.

Total weight per pellet = volume * density = 0.425 * 1.56 = 0.663g.

* 252 pellets = 167.076g based off those sizes, the density I found and assuming it's pure.

a half a gram per pellet?? dude your way way way off... have you ever bought H by the gram? that shit dont take up that much space and those pellets are compressed hella hard... just look at the ends of em and you can see a 'nipple' on em from the press.... their atleast 4-5g each... and as real talk pointed out a key is about all the more an average person can swallow... @sunday i dont know how often you fly but they do randomly just pick people out to search their shit... i was flying from LA to Honolulu and they when i was going through the metal dector they pulled me to the side and swabbed my bag and patted me down, when i asked why they were doing it they said that on my ticket there was SSSS above my name and that means random security check

say they weigh 5 g each, that's 5 x 252 = 1260 g's which = 1.26 kg's.

So 4 g's x 252 = 1008 g's = 1.008 kg's.

I just noticed there is only 117 in the pic, that means there was another 135 of those suckers in her.

I always used to think about this when I'd shoot dope...did some nasty person shit this out a few weeks before they cut and repressed it? Gross
me too dude
has this dope been in an orifice
I had some diesel that someone allegedly brought up here from baltimore right, 50 miles away so people do it all the time right
except i heard it had been in a vagina for the trip
liek wtf, you dont need to put shit in your vag for less than an hour drive
i mean shit, i was prepared to drive a car full of heroin back here from philadelphia for a few bundles
not full of like kilos, i just knew that these 2 latin american gentlemen were going to have me try dope in philly, and if i liked it, they were going to buy some bulk quantity and brign it back here 2 hours away to sell.
in a rental car, and i was going to be the driver, and we were going to be going somewhere in north philadelphia

say they weigh 5 g each, that's 5 x 252 = 1260 g's which = 1.26 kg's.

So 4 g's x 252 = 1008 g's = 1.008 kg's.

yup thats why i said between 1-1.5kg... wonder how long itll be til the announce the offical weight