• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Withdrawals

Whosthatgirl.xxo

Greenlighter
Used meth every day for a week. First two days I didn’t sleep at all and after that I slept normally. I havnt been able to eat much but have been drinking protein shakes and lots of water and Gatorade since day one. I have been taking vitamins everyday. Today I made the choice it stops here I already have ocd and tend to pick and scratch and my whole head is full is sores I also woke up with extremely swollen lymph nodes which came from using. I had only ever used meth once before. I am worried about withdrawals. Any tips or tricks would be helpful

First of all, delete ur dealer number then go to the detox center. Drink milk. Green tea. Eat soft foods, some rice and chicken meat would be perfect. Do you live with someone? Give us more details so we can give you the best options.

I’m in the middle of quitting - or attempting to again. My main advice is to clear your calender for 2-3 days and find a way to be as chill and relax as possible - ideally with benzos or seroquel. Day 3-4 you may feel cravings - that’s when having your partner on board would be a great help. My habit is a secret and I am sure I would relapse less if I just told people what I was frightened of sneaking out of the house to go do. The other advice on eating lots of staying hydrated is really important too. I find yoghurt reallyh good - high protein and easy to eat lots of.

Best of luck to you.

If you can get thru it without Benzos that would be better advice.
I smoked meth constantly until I lost my marbles.
Trust me it gets out of hand fast. Cut everyone off you know and just try to feel time. Stimulate drug withdrawal is easier then anything else.

Can any of you guide me with this question ?

My cousin per say is taking 80 to 120 mg of OP's a day. He has been doing so for about 6 weeks. Before that they had not taken any pain medicine whatsoever.

He wants to know how to responsibly get off of the medicine. I am not experienced to advise him how to do so. He is worried that if he does it cold turkey he will get sick.

Is this true ? Can he do it cold turkey or should he try to taper off the medicine ? Also, he does not get the medicine from his doctor but from the streets so he cannot call his doctor

and get a lighter prescription.

I am hoping some more experienced people from this forum can answer this question. I am so glad this forum his here.