• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Withdrawal Nausea Please Help

annamaria92

Greenlighter
I can take any opiate withdrawal symptom, the insomnia, the cold sweats/shivering, the depression, the low energy, the mental fog, the audible hallucinations, I dont care about any of those things the one thing that is giving me hell is this nausea. Does anyone here know of, or has tried something that actually helps opiate withdrawal nausea. Please I am desperate. This nausea is driving me crazy I can't deal with it much longer. Thanks in advance.

Ginger is the best home remedy, followed by peppermint.. most of the otc medications for nausea, such as motion sickness pills, are antihistamines, which will exacerbate your other symptoms, such as rls!

You can always try to get your doc to write you an anti nausea rx..

Phenergan prescribed by a doctor worked best for me. For home remedies I agree with the above peppermint and ginger (fresh, not the seasoning) also sea bands (the acupressure bracelets for sea sickness). Another one is rice water-the recipe is online but essentially is white rice cooked in water then filter the liquid into a cup. You can add a touch of lemon and honey for flavor, even fresh ginger, a little crushed ice, and sip on it. Load up on B vitamins. Make sure you don't lose too many nutrients-opt for pedialyte/smartwater. A cool wet washcloth on your forehead and back of your neck and your lips also is soothing.

I'm thinking immodium (loperamide) because it will come the opiate receptors in your gut. And if that works okay then maybe benadryl, or meclazine which are OTC in the US, Zofran if you got it, it's RX- and don't use long term Zofran, I made that mistake.

Propbably a few grams of kratom, it's banned in the US in 3 days tho.. so... Glad I stocked up! Doesn't help that much though.

I'm thinking immodium (loperamide) because it will come the opiate receptors in your gut. And if that works okay then maybe benadryl, or meclazine which are OTC in the US, Zofran if you got it, it's RX- and don't use long term Zofran, I made that mistake.

Propbably a few grams of kratom, it's banned in the US in 3 days tho.. so... Glad I stocked up! Doesn't help that much though.

Sorry to thread-jack but what happened when you used Zofran long term? I don't use it daily, but I've been using it semi-regularly.

Bingo!! Worked for me when I was shitting my ass off and barfing all at the same time! That mess took me hours to clean up and I NEVER want to do that again. Unfortunately, I had to go to the emergency room to get it, so I don't know how easy it'd be to obtain. Also, and if you do have a receptive doctor, try to get some Clonidine too. It helped me immensely.

^the interwebz ;)

But I also ask for a script whenever I get antibiotics for whatever reason because they tend to make me nauseous as hell, doctors never have a problem giving me an rx, and it's usually a month's worth.

Zofran or Phen. These meds make me sleep, which helps alot.

I can't take the bile pukes. I don't have a gallbladder, so I puke yellow/orange looking stuffs.