• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

With combo of drugs/gaps in use, how quickly could someone be clean?(&speeding it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septer127

Greenlighter
With combo of drugs/gaps in use, how quickly could someone be clean?(&speeding it up)

I personally know little on drugs, and most people say things, but I'm truly asking for a very anxious concerned friend that I suppose has never heard of Google or thought or ask themselves. (Keep in mind I tried google myself but the situation is very specific, and I apologize if this is the wrong place but I did my best trying to navigate a home for this.)

First off, obviously the best way to pass a drug test or to simply be fully clean is to NOT DO DRUGS. Obviously, that ship sailed, so I need advice.

I've heard opiates stay in your system (urine) 2-4 days, adderall (urine) 1-4. I know these numbers vary based on metabolism and all that, plus useage, dose, etc. (hence me saying this is a very specific situation).

Friend friend got into some legal trouble, and has decided to turn their life around because they're not scared out of their minds, but wants and needs to be clean as soon as humanly possible.

He's male, 26 years old, generally decent metabolism, about 5'9, 140lb. Relatively active, in ok shape.

He went over 2 weeks without using opiates, then had sporadic use with multiple days in between before having a few days clean again and deciding to use again. That was about 3-3.5 weeks ago, but most recent is this...

TWO WEEKS AGO:
Sunday 120mg OxyContin (oral)
Monday 60mg Percocet (oral)
Tuesday 150mg of oxycodone (oral)
Wednesday 75mg of oxycodone (oral)
Thursday-Saturday nothing

ONE WEEK AGO: (Sunday through current laat use of any kind Monday **barely yesterday as its 5:30am on Tuesday)
Monday roughly 200mg ER adderall (tried to snort some, mostly oral)
Tuesday nothing
Wednesday roughly 70mg ER adderall (oral)
Thursday nothing
Friday 120mg OxyContin (oral)
Saturday nothing
Monday roughly 70-90mg regular adderall (snorted)
Today- (Tuesday) so far nothing.

So last opiate does- Sunday the 17th
Last adderall dose- Monday the 18th

Based on all of this information, what is the latest date he would be TOTALLY CLEAN and fully passing a drug test? I don't mean faking one or masking one, but actually passing on his own? I am personally quessing Saturday may be his last day not able to pass.

I do plan on drug testing him myself through the week- urine and if I can find them mouth swabs too.

He plans on eating/drinking high acidic foods, taking vitamin supplements, especially vitamin C, exercising quite a bit, sweating stuff out, drinking tons of water and peeing a lot.

So again- WHEN IS THE LATEST HE COULD BE CLEAN?
And- WHAT CAN HE DO TO SPEED UP GETTING THE DRUGS OUT OF HIS SYSTEM TOTALLY? (Again not making or hiding or faking a test. Being actually really clean)

Please no negative comments. He made mistakes and wants to just have everything out of his system the soonest possible. So we'd like to know your opinions on how soon (day/date), and other ways to possibly speed it up (again not mask, but truly get the drugs out of his system in anyway).

Thanks for reading my novel.

I know this seems silly to some but very important to me. We aren't asking how to beat or pass a drug test. Simple how long based on all the info it would take to be totally clean, alone with things he can do to speed the process up (in general and opiates specific and adderall specific)

Please and thank you for any and all time and answers. I only used "drug test" as a reference because I'll be testing him often to see when he may end up being clean by at least drug store standards.

I fully understand there's plenty of info on this site, and Google in general. But the answers are wildly different given the situations so I wanted to ask in a specific manner, not a generic answer, especially with the combo of two and knowing very little personally.

I fully understand there's plenty of info on this site, and Google in general. But the answers are wildly different given the situations so I wanted to ask in a specific manner, not a generic answer, especially with the combo of two and knowing very little personally.

We do not allow drug testing questions or even questions about "how long until substance xxx is out of my system?" the reason for this is peoples metabolic rates, consumption patterns, and even the very definition of "clean, toxin free, etc" very wildly depending on personal reasons.

I have to close this as no one is going to be able to answer this question tailor fit for the person asking, its just impossible. The only way to know is figure it out for yourself because only you are you. Normally I would just close it but I figured given the length I should explain a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.