• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc wish i never abused oxy

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Im preribe 30mg twie a day oxycontin and 4 5mg instants.
I dont want to keep rushing them but I FEEL LIKE i rattling it I dont.
I know 40percent gets released after a houe ive got cbd oil which does isiilar to grapefruit shold I take it a houafter.

I be taking50mg tramadol every half hour.

As I think oxycontin isnt fully time release like dotors think. mscontin lasted ages withdrawal and painbut mae me severely depresse

ive abused oxy and had a stint where I was taking 40ml methadone twie a week for like 2 months and I had w/d stopping that and a permanent tolerant increase.
I get access to 3 boxes of oxys 5mg amonth I can never say no but I never get heroin exccept the odd times. if ive taken uppers.
but now when I take it as prescribed I feel slow and shit it gets better day by daythough

I'm not sure what your question is.
Are the oxys not.holding off withdrawal, or are they making you feel slow because of the sedating effects of the oxys?
Do you genuinely need the oxy for pain or are you just taking them because they're available?
If it's the latter, you could try tapering down and with the oxys you save you could use them recreationally, if that's the basis of your thread.
Or you could give them to me!

A lot of us in recovery wish we could go back and do things over again, or differently. But pain is a part of life and you just have to face it head-on. How are you doing today?