Willingly going back into addiction to beat it

if you cant help yourself and want to use, do it but youll be back at square 1. No use making excuses as to why your going to get back on gear.
I just relapse when I feel the most shitty. wd's always get harder

Interesting philosophical question... no.
Its a trap, I assure you.

I am surprised an (x) addict would think there was even a remote possibility this would work.

Dude, I'm just going to say this has to be the biggest mental self-trap for sinking back into addiction that I've ever heard...ever. The brain is very, very good at tricking people and convincing them that there's a good reason to use again, when in all reality there's pretty much only one case where using again would be in any way beneficial, and that would be in the case of a legitimate and serious medical necessity. Withdrawal probably sucked for you because withdrawal is absolutely terrible. I'd recommend stepping back and looking objectively at what you're saying here, that somehow some good is going to come out of becoming re-addicted, with the claim that it's for the soul purpose of going through something that, even if slightly less than before, will be completely and totally awful. When looked at completely objectively, that sounds pretty insane honestly.

As I usually say though, I'm not saying any of this believing for a second that anything that's said here will make a real impact on your decision whether or not to do it, I suppose the best one could hope for is that if you do decide to go down that road that some of this advice will be of use to you so that if you do end up back in addiction hopefully you can realize it and catch yourself earlier, and not go into it in denial and end up blindsided. Being fully aware of where you're going and what's really happening can do nothing but improve the situation.

dude, i'm just going to say this has to be the biggest mental self-trap for sinking back into addiction that i've ever heard...ever. the brain is very, very good at tricking people and convincing them that there's a good reason to use again, when in all reality there's pretty much only one case where using again would be in any way beneficial, and that would be in the case of a legitimate and serious medical necessity. Withdrawal probably sucked for you because withdrawal is absolutely terrible. I'd recommend stepping back and looking objectively at what you're saying here, that somehow some good is going to come out of becoming re-addicted, with the claim that it's for the soul purpose of going through something that, even if slightly less than before, will be completely and totally awful. When looked at completely objectively, that sounds pretty insane honestly.

As i usually say though, i'm not saying any of this believing for a second that anything that's said here will make a real impact on your decision whether or not to do it, i suppose the best one could hope for is that if you do decide to go down that road that some of this advice will be of use to you so that if you do end up back in addiction hopefully you can realize it and catch yourself earlier, and not go into it in denial and end up blindsided. Being fully aware of where you're going and what's really happening can do nothing but improve the situation.

/\ this.