• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will swims Doctor test for correct Amphetamine levels at first follow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addele10

Greenlighter
Swim has been experimenting with eating/smelling methylphenidate, and amphetamine salts since late June.

Swim was getting these from friends who have scripts for them. Swim discovered they helped very well with mood, concentration and productivity at work(~10-30mg orally, sometimes smelling a bit of it for instant set in), and in recreational scenes (a normal oral dose for lasting effect, ~10-60 mg nasally, split into smaller doses spread out, similar to the way you would bump cocaine), increased sociability, euphoria, a major aphrodisiac (it gives swim a way with women swim has never had in swims life before), and just a general tolerance reducer to whatever else it is swim may intake.

swim has gone to the doctor almost a month ago and been diagnosed with ADD and was prescribed 30, 10mg Adderal tabs to be taken once a day over a month. Rather embarrassing and laughable for someone who has already been on the drugs two months before going in for a diagnoses and in much larger doses. But this is mainly just a stepping stone to having swims own supply of a decent amount.

swims follow up is coming soon, swim knows a dosage increase is almost guaranteed. But swim has heard from a friend or two that have told him that when their doctor started them on ADD meds they tested the levels at the end of the first month to make sure levels were correct and you were taking as prescribed. swim also heard from these same people that they were tested initially at the first appointment too, both tested positive for pot, apparently was not a big deal. swim however was not tested initially.

swim needs others stories and advice...Does swim need to slow down from my usual larger doses 4 or 5 days before the follow up to ensure that doc does not throw up a red flag?

No swimming, diving, or peeing in the pool please.

Refer to yourself if the post is about you, or a friend if it is actually someone who isn't you. We don't use the term swim on here as it offers no protection whatsoever from, well, whatever it is you think the term actually protects folk from.

As for the question - I honestly don't know but personally I (yes..... me) would err on the side of caution and stick to, whoever's, prescribed dose for a good week or so before the test. Any significant discrepancy in plasma levels will scream overuse before they even look into any other factors such as liver function etc.

Read the damn rules!
SWIM is not allowed and your question is pretty much a drug testing question, which isn't allowed either
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.