• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Will Pope Francis chew coca leaves in Bolivia?

The tea is refreshing, totally different from Cocaine like you said. It just works mildly. It´s sold everywhere even at their airports. Like coffee.

Coca leaves should be legal everywhere. I am an American so I can honestly tell you the US has an a$$ backwards idiot drug policy if you want my shitty take on that matter

I'm pretty sure Jesuits are not allowed to be pope.. So how did "Francis" become the Pope when "Francis" is a Jesuit?
Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Pope. I think he's done pretty well myself, but then what do I know. I'm only a fairly recent convert to Catholicism.

Hell yeah Pope Frankie get litty

Popes personal seal of approval used to be on every bottle of vin mariani (coca wine) so I guess this isn't that special of an occasion

Hell yeah Pope Frankie get litty
It’s just a matter of time before he’s in the darkest dungeons amongst us exiled from the Lord. Cracked glass visage which is markedly exuding alit the end of it all - though not heaven itself.

Low flames front a voliminous wisp upon wisps up to a cumulonimbus.. mild and sweet crack cocaine swirling glyphs of God where none can exist. They slipped through..

Cumulatively he’s more nimble with each passing set. Day and night no longer exists in this nether realm as limbo hasn’t the time for such markers of passage beyond anything but the eternal addiction.

Crack Head The Pope and his crew the squeegee kids; except they left cause even they have better shit to do than play dungeons crackheads in the Vatican:

I loved my trip there. Such a spiritual awakening.