• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Will I Get Dope Sick After Using Opiates While on Vivitrol?

The W/D would be the same as if you took very little Oxy as only a small portion made it to any Mu Opioid receptors. Similar to a parking lot nearly full, even if you were to send in a line of cars only a few could park and the rest would circle around and leave. That might be over simplifying it but I believe it's a similar parallel. FYI trying to break through vivitrol can have unforeseen complications and is best to wait it out vs trying to overpower it. I do hope you feel better though.

Yeah, you won’t withdraw. As the shot wears off that could change (assuming you kept shooting oxy...)

But you will only withdraw as much as you got high if that makes sense.

If you're on vivitrol you won't get high or as high (depending when you got the shot) so I'd say prolly not.

I did heroin for a week.straight 2-3 weeks after mine wore off and didn't w/d so if its a one off thing again id say no.

Just be careful if you do it xoming off the shot. Many people (myself included) have said vivitrol seemed to further reduce their tolerance compared to other times of similar lengths they simply abstained from using opiates