• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will depressants affect me into the next day?

whatamI

Bluelighter
After a long day if gets bad i like to take something for the stress (kill all thinking). to be productive i have dex 30mg ir, i notice drugs like alcohol (all sedatives, but not xanax) make me kinda depressed. is a combo of morning stims/night sedatives a good combination if i want to be successful, or "jordan befort" the shit and jerkoff/workout to keep me relaxed?
alcohol being my option

Typically, dosing depressants on a continual basis will result in residual effects the next day -- depressive feelings, sore limbs, general fogginess, among many other effects. If done occasionally these side effects may be negligible to non existent, but you shouldn't discount the amphetamines you're taking during the day resulting in some of these blah feelings.

you do realize that drugs destroyed Jordan Belfort?
please don't take this as an insult but you sound incredibly naive - so i'm hoping you don't have a habit yet.
drugs won't solve your problems, there's no magic combo that will work for the rest of your life;

stims/sedatives and success rarely go in the same sentence.

^and it's a movie. I love pulp fiction but I don't go around snorting a finger sized line of china and expect to live for like, even 5 minutes. Please don't let Jordan Belfort be your role model.

After a long day if gets bad i like to take something for the stress (kill all thinking). to be productive i have dex 30mg ir, i notice drugs like alcohol (all sedatives, but not xanax) make me kinda depressed. is a combo of morning stims/night sedatives a good combination if i want to be successful, or "jordan befort" the shit and jerkoff/workout to keep me relaxed?
alcohol being my option

It is not unusual for alcohol or other depressant-type drugs to carry over into the next day. But combining stimulants and depressants willy-nilly will not make you a successful person. Why would you want to "kill all thinking" anyway? Agree with Keeping, you do sound naïve.

Alcohol at night rarely leads to success. Why not try some Xanax when you need it if it doesnt make you sleepy?

A perpetual cycle of stims to wake up followed by sedatives to wind down and/or sleep almost always goes of the rails at some point by my experience and observation of others.

Some have done it without dire consequences for a week, maybe two during a busy season or when up against a deadline. As standing operating procedure I think its most often stopped because of some sort of crisis, like health, mental health, horrible decisions, and the like. YMMV.

after being diagnosed add and having all the influence of success be because of drugs i don't know what to think. i want to be great more then anything