• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Wild Lettuce Tincture...for opiate w/d

Nomasfent

Bluelighter
I bought some and I am scared to take it ...I also bought kratom scared to take it LOL ....So has anyone tried the wild lettuce ? its supposed to be pain relief and relaxant... My husband did a test dose he is not on meds other than thyroid meds, but no pain or axiody meds....He was just having some sleep issues and said what the heck...So I won't know till he gets home from work if it helped him sleep better ...

interesting.. can you share how this might work
I am not really sure that's why I posted....it sounded good while I was googling and somehow came across it LOL so I ordered it HA ...Actually wait someone on my FB posted about actually picking it from the wild and I was all heck no I would get the wrong thing and end up dead ...

fasting can regulate dopamine and other neurotransmitters. i was just curious as to how this may help.

TBH I wouldn't hope for too much from this, but one never knows. Do let us know how it goes.

fasting can regulate dopamine and other neurotransmitters. i was just curious as to how this may help.

Really how long of a fast ? since I am not very much hungry these past 2 days maybe I should just not eat for a while ...

Wild lettuce is a mild sedative, commonly used for insomnia. I mean, it might help. But even benzos are just a bandaid that make opiate withdrawals slightly less miserable, IMO.

If you're going to try herbal...well, what has helped me is mulungu, kanna, and L-tryptophan(which is obviously not herbal, but yeah...). You get a lot of serotogenic relaxation, increased melatonin production, some GABA-related action, and a decent dopamine boost with that particular combo.

Really how long of a fast ? since I am not very much hungry these past 2 days maybe I should just not eat for a while ...

Do try and stay nourished though. Fasting can be a very tricky thing for those in early recovery, when our bodies need at least a minimal level of balanced nutrition to heal themselves. Generally speaking, not having a balanced diet can lead to a whole host of complications. Nothing against the occasional fast, just keep your wits about how it affects you if you do go down this road.