• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Wii vs. 360

Nah, I had it in my grip the whole time. I swung the wiimote into the wall whilst still holding it, I bunged me hand up pretty bad too :(

the impact would have been about the same as punching the wall with the wiimote :( was just silly :(

pretty sad

^^ Hey, didn't you read the warning to watch out for objects and people? Hehe..

That is pretty sad though, I'm depressed enough just because they're sold out of wiimotes here so I only have one and can't play with friends (until my pack of 4 controllers arrives in two weeks). I'd probably be in bed crying right now if I broke the one wiimote I do have.

By the way, to anyone who has Zelda.. is it just me or is this game incredibly easy? I'm in the Goron Mines and havn't had a hard fight in the game yet. They give you like 4 different sword attacks but there is no reason to use one over another you just cut stuff down so easily no matter what you do. Kind of makes me sad but I'm sure someone will release a challenging game soon.

it gets a little harder as it goes, but zelda isn't as hard as some of the older ones (majora's mask in particular)