• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

⫸STICKY⫷ Why you shouldn't abuse Ketamine (nsfw photos)

ok so fast forward into about 2nd week of no K, these are from rehab, i used to steal the cups from the water vender to piss in because I would wake up to piss every 20 mins or so. it was horrible because I had broken sleep for almost a year. I counted my lucky stars i didnt piss the bed though. Had some days where I legit pissed over 50 times (they told me to keep a diary)

so these 5 are about 15-20 minutes apart each, at around midnight. notice the difference in color as I got less hydrated. (i tried not to drink at night so i could sleep, but it never really worked)

a sample i took to the doc in rehab, setlled overnight

self expl

so yeah, 1 month in rehab, discharged early for sneaking out and getting beer, which funnily enough, after i downed 4 cans I had the best, longest, best flowing, least painful piss in about 6 months...they should have been feeding me 24 cans a day to clear the infection out quicker lol.

In rehab they gave me 24 day course of co-amoxiclav, i remember the last day when i knew the infection cleared I pissed out all this DARK BROWN sludge, it was so disgusting, i wish we'd been allowed our phones cuz I'd have loved to have grossed you all out some more with that.

Or the photo of the urine sample pot I gave the doc in the hospital which was literally 2/3rd full of solid black/red lumps and the rest blood. Seriously, I thought I was at the point of no return back then. Probably why i kept abusing it.

They also gave me 60mg codiene 4 x a day, 5mg diaz 4 x a day, 1000mg paracetamol 4 x a day, naproxen 2 x a day, promethazine at night and oxybutynin 4 x a day (bladder medication)

I basically had KBS, ket induced intersitial cystitis (worst pain, felt like I was getting a tattoo on the inside, from the gooch to the japs eye, constanly), infected ulcers on the bladder lining (that where the snot was coming from), uti, bladder fibrosis (nearly irreversible) that had shrunk my bladder to hold roughly 50ml.

4 and a half years later yes I still use ket. But im alot more sensible. I use about twice a month and I 90% inject.

I now urinate about 3 times a day, roughly 500ml, depending on what I've been drinking (this is on non-alcohol days, when im getting pissed on cider its way more, but my pisses are also way bigger, sometimes id say even 2 pints+) so the fibrosis is wearing away, slowly.

Back then, i really didnt look after myself. I was always up for 3 days at a time, didnt eat properly at all, didnt drink fuck all because stupidly I thought drinking will make me piss more which will hurt. WRONG. Now I know loads of ways to still abuse K but keep your bladder healthy. The basics are, hydration(!!!!!), rest, food, vitamins/supplements, days off. Also i have heard green tea really helps. I have posted a longer writeup of staying healthy on K in a sticky thread in PD about organ damage from K.

and this last photo is from 2 years later, after a heavyyy binge, I noticed cloudy urine (no pains, no blood etc) (25g over a few days, this is 3 pisses in a pint glass, settled overnight)

gross, wtf

it was like little strands. from my knowledge its protein strands from the bladder. But also I recently learned a LOT of k metabolites are excreted in urine. could be that. Went away after a day or 2 of abstinence.

So yeah.

Dont do what I did! Feel free to post any questions, etc

I just had something similar yesterday and today. I been injecting street fentanyl and felt like i was getting cotton fever but it never got to that point and its been three days. Last night i start pissing the first time it hurt so bad. Then i pissed in a powerade bottle so i could inspect it, it had a bunch of white milky shit settled at the bottom and i was damn near pissing myself but when i pissed its only a little bit at a time all day today. I started taking Amoxocillin this morning and i think im getting better, i hope. But i cant find anything similar for iv dope users so maybe there is ket cut into this shit

Wow! I have interstitial cystitis and for well over a year I had to get weekly catheter treatments where they’d inject a combination of lidocaine and heparin into my bladder, lol. SUPER FUN and even then a lot of the time that wouldn’t work. I know EXACTLY how bad this hurts!!! It’s like sitting on top of an open flame and being unable to get away. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be careful if I ever do ket, lol. This is not something I want to fuck around with.

In response to the opening posts, I'm really surprised they gave you acetaminophen. I guess your liver tests came back fine! I thought ket was tough on the liver somewhat, though prolly glutathione is unaffected( or something), so that's why you were prescribed paracetamol/tylenol. Interesting read and pics, thanks for sharing. It was fascinating honestly. I wish you coulda sent your piss jugs into a lab to be examined.

Those photos physically hurt me what the actual fuck my brother in Christ. Hope you're doing better now please take care of your piss bag (bladder) wtf dude

Man. I messed up my bladder too over the last couple years. You really pay for those week-long binges where you're doing over a gram a day. It was really good quality K too.

That being said. My bladder is still weird to this day. I want to say it's gotten a little better? Still have to strain a little bit when I piss probably every other time, unless my bladder is really full.
Anyways, the reason for my comment is this: About six months ago I finally went to a urologist to see if there was anything going on that she could see.
I fully told her about the ketamine usage and my suspicions, however I'm in the United States (Southeast) and ketamine isn't that mainstream of a drug, though it's certainly getting bigger, it's mainly a city drug and you have to have a decent connect in my experience, so she wasn't really very knowledgeable about ketamin bladder syndrome.

She did this procedure where they put a little camera into my penis and searched the inside of wherever that takes you(Bladder maybe? I really can't remember, benzo's messed up my short term memory lol) and she said everything looked really good and perfect, weirdly enough.

I'm so sorry for what you have been going through, and I just wanted to say that I truly hope that you reach a place where all this is long behind you :heart5:

ok so fast forward into about 2nd week of no K, these are from rehab, i used to steal the cups from the water vender to piss in because I would wake up to piss every 20 mins or so. it was horrible because I had broken sleep for almost a year. I counted my lucky stars i didnt piss the bed though. Had some days where I legit pissed over 50 times (they told me to keep a diary)

so these 5 are about 15-20 minutes apart each, at around midnight. notice the difference in color as I got less hydrated. (i tried not to drink at night so i could sleep, but it never really worked)

self expl

so yeah, 1 month in rehab, discharged early for sneaking out and getting beer, which funnily enough, after i downed 4 cans I had the best, longest, best flowing, least painful piss in about 6 months...they should have been feeding me 24 cans a day to clear the infection out quicker lol.

In rehab they gave me 24 day course of co-amoxiclav, i remember the last day when i knew the infection cleared I pissed out all this DARK BROWN sludge, it was so disgusting, i wish we'd been allowed our phones cuz I'd have loved to have grossed you all out some more with that.

Or the photo of the urine sample pot I gave the doc in the hospital which was literally 2/3rd full of solid black/red lumps and the rest blood. Seriously, I thought I was at the point of no return back then. Probably why i kept abusing it.

They also gave me 60mg codiene 4 x a day, 5mg diaz 4 x a day, 1000mg paracetamol 4 x a day, naproxen 2 x a day, promethazine at night and oxybutynin 4 x a day (bladder medication)

I basically had KBS, ket induced intersitial cystitis (worst pain, felt like I was getting a tattoo on the inside, from the gooch to the japs eye, constanly), infected ulcers on the bladder lining (that where the snot was coming from), uti, bladder fibrosis (nearly irreversible) that had shrunk my bladder to hold roughly 50ml.

4 and a half years later yes I still use ket. But im alot more sensible. I use about twice a month and I 90% inject.

I now urinate about 3 times a day, roughly 500ml, depending on what I've been drinking (this is on non-alcohol days, when im getting pissed on cider its way more, but my pisses are also way bigger, sometimes id say even 2 pints+) so the fibrosis is wearing away, slowly.

Back then, i really didnt look after myself. I was always up for 3 days at a time, didnt eat properly at all, didnt drink fuck all because stupidly I thought drinking will make me piss more which will hurt. WRONG. Now I know loads of ways to still abuse K but keep your bladder healthy. The basics are, hydration(!!!!!), rest, food, vitamins/supplements, days off. Also i have heard green tea really helps. I have posted a longer writeup of staying healthy on K in a sticky thread in PD about organ damage from K.

and this last photo is from 2 years later, after a heavyyy binge, I noticed cloudy urine (no pains, no blood etc) (25g over a few days, this is 3 pisses in a pint glass, settled overnight)

gross, wtf

it was like little strands. from my knowledge its protein strands from the bladder. But also I recently learned a LOT of k metabolites are excreted in urine. could be that. Went away after a day or 2 of abstinence.

So yeah.

Wow this is the kind of stuff they should show kids in school to really scare them into not doing drugs <edited out triggering comment. Please be more mindful of what you post in TDS - SMod>

Last edited by a moderator:

self expl

gross, wtf

So yeah.

I like the progression of piss cups correlating so well with the detox time line lol. Just to bring some silly light I enjoyed from your very informative post, but the documentation of your piss and their vessels.

The beginning shots in some kind of medical vessels —your trip to the hospital —

Then the classic rehab plastic cups and some test tube type vessels, most likely from moving past critical care hospital and into detox/treatment.

And then the final picture of your piss years later in a goblet from Mordor itself.

Well written and well informed. A lot of us have crazy experiences AND documentation. But do we ever share them aside from the common relative story.

It takes a real warrior man/woman to go back into those moments are spend the time to format them in a widely accessible forum like this. Hard to put into words how special these posts are. Thank you OP

I used to shit blood everyday and got very sick and I never wanted to admit it may be connected with the prescription pills I was abusing at the time. I just thought god hated me. My liver failed at 21 also.

Haven't s*** blood in almost 7 years which basically correlates with the time frame and which I got clean.

Fucking hate K addicts, I’ve offered them all the full book.pdf on ketamine,even a quick tldr and some keywords to save their body from all the cramps and hospital visits. 0 interest at all in investigating the subject even though they were are “pissing pudding”
These were people that could rail ridiculous amounts every single day. K hit them like 3-meo-pce would hit me

(tried that later on and finally understood how someone could possibly become reliable on k)

The bartards at least listened (wish i did in that regard tho…)

I had this happen to me as bad or worse back in 2018 while touring festivals, I pretty much was always in possession of a few ounces to kilo of it and it made it almost impossible for me to not abuse. Even after I started pissing out huge clots and having regular trouble urinating I continued to use 7-14 grams a day. For a few years I felt the lasting effects of my abuse through frequent urination, and some light pain as well from time to time. These days it's mostly unnoticeable but I would say I didn't fully recover, maybe recovered 80-90%. Tore my nasal passages up pretty damn good from all my use as well. I don't say this next part to "brag" like some ex-junks might, but rather to put it into perspective of how bad Ketamine addiction can get if left unsupervised with basically unlimited funds. In a period of about 6 months I easily consumed a kilo, in fact, the last one I had I did about half of it. I was using 10-15 prescription Roxy's a day on top of my ket habit to help subdue the cramps and overall other bodily pain I was experiencing from my abuse. If anyone has any questions I will try my best to respond.
EDIT TO ADD PHOTOS:

Last edited:
Horrible vids.

I had a friend die in September from ketamine and probably alcohol. She just died in her sleep.

People asking about the OP, I do believe he is in prison right now. Seriously hoping the break from the ket (if he's had one) will do him some good @jhjhsdi all the best mate

This is a really important thread imo, a really strong reminder about the intense potential downside of this drug and essential reading for those slipping into anything other than occasional use of it

Y

self expl

gross, wtf

So yeah.

Why do you pee in bottles so often lol