• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

why was it so weak

topzigzag

Bluelighter
i bought E for the first time yesterday, yellow louis vuitton's and they were weak as hell. one did hardly anything to me and my friend so we snorted half of the second one each, and felt it a little more, but never broke-though. has anyone had this print before? and how was it?

First of all, buy a testing kit so you know that what your consuming is in fact MDMA.
Second, pills come in all kinds of shapes, colors, sizes, dose and purity.

I've definitely had pills that sucked before... in fact, they are more common than good ones. I'd get use to it.

It could've been soooo many different things.
Seratoninstorm basically said it all. Pills are such a guessing game it's not even funny. 8( Buy a test kit :)

Shifting over to pillreports discussion.

You may get a better response over there :)

Link_S said:
Check the pill on www.pillreports.com

And did you have a large meal beforehand? This effects it alot for me

no, we made sure to not eat for at least 4 hours prior. and we only had a piece of pizza each. And yeah, i checked on pill-reports, and it came up for the same brand and color, in my state, as "high mdma", thats why i was expecting more. we both had a good time, but its just a shame we didn't fully experience it, especially since i paid 16 dollars for each pill! well, thanks for the responses guys, i guess i just got unlucky

topzigzag said:
no, we made sure to not eat for at least 4 hours prior. and we only had a piece of pizza each. And yeah, i checked on pill-reports, and it came up for the same brand and color, in my state, as "high mdma", thats why i was expecting more. we both had a good time, but its just a shame we didn't fully experience it, especially since i paid 16 dollars for each pill! well, thanks for the responses guys, i guess i just got unlucky

This sounds like a possible case of a different batch since other reports said it was MDxx High? Sometimes it just happens like that. :( Also, when was the last type you rolled?

(edit: damn typos)

Last edited:
did you just sit and wait for it to hit... cause that always makes it come on weak and not as good as when you go for a walk or stay occupied then BAM ""whhhaaa
my eyes are blurry,my hair feels sooo good"

when i pop i always go for a 10-15 min walk ,smoke a cig,go where i gotta go
and it usually hits by then.

herd said:
did you just sit and wait for it to hit... cause that always makes it come on weak and not as good as when you go for a walk or stay occupied then BAM ""whhhaaa
my eyes are blurry,my hair feels sooo good"

when i pop i always go for a 10-15 min walk ,smoke a cig,go where i gotta go
and it usually hits by then.

Same for me. First time I rolled, it had been 50 minutes and I decided it was bunk, and 5-10 minutes later, when I stopped thinking "am I rolling yet" BAM my knees almost gave out on me I felt so good! Now i know I need to to just stop thinking about it for awhile.

I was with a friend who was rolling for the first time and she was constantly thinking about and was a bit nervous/obsessing about it. We were at a rave and a girl came and gave her a massage and she finally relaxed and then she rolled balls! Crazy how the mind works like that.

yeah the mind really does do that imo.cause my first 2 times i didnt know what to expect so i had always slept on it cause i was overthinking about it and how to hide it. then the next night i had the same pill (as the 1st and 2nd time i tried) and i remeber my music was just the best ever that i literally jump on a trashcan and just started dancing , which is weired cause i am a really shy person.

so now i just dont think about it and go and walk somewhere for about 10 mins then turn back to where i have to go.before i go in i smoke a cig and most of the time it'll hit me by the time i sit down

and i always have to pee right before i pop which is another mind trick
i have to deal with too .lol