• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Why No Respect For Ketamine?

i have talked to people who would sooner do PCP than ketamine....

i soo badly want to try ketamine, no one has it.... its non existent here in the south east...

i have talked to people who would sooner do PCP than ketamine....

i soo badly want to try ketamine, no one has it.... its non existent here in the south east...

There's a lot of people by me who will smoke PCP like it's no big deal but when I mention K they wan't nothing to do with it.

So basicaly, every now and again at the end of a night of mayhem, or in combination with some other hallucinigen = fine and dandy. A gram a day = the doctor not at bay.

Well, I've seen and had a number of psychotic freakouts associated with combining LSD and ketamine which don't seem to happen as much and in the same way as with the two alone so, I would advise caution.

That said, they can be fun together too, if you like feeling like your cerebrum is three times bigger than it normally is, but not any better at solving problems.

There's a lot of people by me who will smoke PCP like it's no big deal but when I mention K they wan't nothing to do with it.

PCP is scary. Not because of any effect it might have (it has an overblown reputation, IMO) but because of the high neurotoxicity of any potential impurities in it. And PCP itself isn't the friendliest compound. But I was at one time curious of it's effects, until I found out just how toxic a lot of related compounds that could remain in a dirty batch couldbe.

PCP is seriously powerful I smoked 10 vials over the course of a few hours one time and when I was towards the end of the last blunt it hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me and I forgot what my name was and that I even existed pretty much. It was one of the most intense trips Ive ever had. I didn't fully come down for a week. I was seeing purple aura's around everything and I had a giant smile plastered acrossed my face. Everytime I smoked pot that week it came back in full force all over again , It was pretty awesome to say the least but I don't recommend anyone dose like I did that was silly :)

Well, I've seen and had a number of psychotic freakouts associated with combining LSD and ketamine which don't seem to happen as much and in the same way as with the two alone so, I would advise caution.

Oh I completely agree. Drug combinations are something for the experienced, and that applied specifically to ketaminet+lsd. I suppose what I am trying to say is that if it is used as a hallucinigenic on occasion then it can be a wonderful (but dangerous) thing. But it can so easily become an addiction. Then I feel there is little good to say about it.

And to all those of you who can't get it, you should move to the UK, its everywhere. :p

I actually have a fair bit of experience with disassociate anaesthetics/NMDA antagonists/whatever you want to call them. I have never taken PCP, nor do I desire to, but I have taken huge doses of ketamine and DXM. Dextromethorphan itself is a very interesting drug, and it has very different effects at different doses. Low doses can act as a stimulant, moderate emotional pain killer, or just enhance life. Higher doses are very different, and it then begins to act more like ketamine.

I first tried ketamine when I was working on my neuropharmacology thesis, we had it in the lab to anesthetize rats (yeah, it sounds horrible). It was a religious experience every bit as much as my first really good experience on psilocybin. However, it can also be abused when taken regularly for its mood altering effects. Chronic use of high dose DXM is not a really good idea, I know, but it can be used as a very constructive psychedelic when used properly.

I always remind myself that I can't make psychedelics do what I want, they will do what they want to me, and I have learnt to accept and enjoy what they can give. They are never a good way to get away from "yourself", which is what many people use alcohol, opiates, and even DXM for.