What is the best drug/combo to fk on?

• Total voters

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Why More Women Are Having Sex on Drugs
By Kate Lloyd
NOV 30, 2015

For some girls, sex isn't sex unless it comes with a generous portion of coke, MDMA, or weed. We speak to various women and experts about the dangers of mixing drugs with pleasure.

When Nicola* and Matt* hooked up at a New Year's Eve party, it was the start of three years of drug-fuelled sex sessions. They would book a hotel room or go to Matt's parents' house while they were away. He'd bring a couple of grams of MDMA or coke and they'd stay up until the next morning having sex. "On MDMA, I'd want to cuddle and slowly fuck him, sitting on top in something silky," says the 25-year-old student from Brighton, a seaside town in the UK. "But on coke, I'd do anything to please Matt. It was like stepping out of myself. I forgot who I was."

Nicola explains that the more frequently she had sex while high, the more extreme it became. Coke helped her orgasm easily, but it left her confused about what she wanted—and whether she was actually consenting. "One time Matt drunkenly texted that he wanted me to fuck him with a strap-on," she explains. "I found myself pissing on his face and fucking him up the arse, in between chopping up lines of coke. Superficially, I'm sure these images are transgressive, but it wasn't me."

It was only when each sex session was over, and Nicola had sobered up, that she realized that she wasn't behaving in a way she would choose to without the drugs. "The disinhibited nature of the sex felt great at the time," she says. "But I had to deal with a lot of shame afterwards. I've got photos of myself from this period, and I've never seen a sadder girl. My eyes are begging for someone to rescue me."

People have always mixed drink, drugs and sex—from bankers and their trophy wives snorting coke in Cannes to hippies pressing tabs of acid into their mates' hessian-swaddled hands—but over the past few years fucked-up sex has gone mainstream. Pop music is full of references, from Angel Haze rapping "Can we just get high? Then find each other through each others' thighs?" to Frank Ocean crooning about "cocaine for breakfast, bed full of women".

Continued with links here https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/why-more-women-are-having-sex-on-drugs

.................................................................................

Surprised reg amps or even meth were not listed along with the others.

Reason more women are...? Because marathon super stim sex sessions are the shit?

VOTES ON POLL WILL BE MADE PUBLIC, MULTIPLE CHOICE FOR COMBOS*.. HAVE TO PICK THE TOP OR TOP COMBO*
*SYNERGISM OF SUBSTANCES CAN SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE THE CHANCE OF NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES INCLUDING OD.

Last edited:
I am a downer person. Opiates made it really hard to orgasm. The best times I had sexually was when I was sober and really felt everything. I can have a deep empathy for my partner without an empathogen and I find that if they are sober as well the sex is just excellent.

I am a downer person. Opiates made it really hard to orgasm. The best times I had sexually was when I was sober and really felt everything. I can have a deep empathy for my partner without an empathogen and I find that if they are sober as well the sex is just excellent.
Yeah but that is a double edge sword because if you just quit opiates and have sex you become a minute man. Shit I'd have and orgasm as soon as I got started,sometimes before I got my zipper down lol!

Yeah but that is a double edge sword because if you just quit opiates and have sex you become a minute man. Shit I'd have and orgasm as soon as I got started,sometimes before I got my zipper down lol!

so true! It has been over a year, and I am back to being able to control it. When I first quit I would have to go down on girls for a long time before I started just to make sure they got theirs too.

If performance wasn't a problem I would say coke, but the only stimulant I've been able to consistently preform and enjoy at the same time was mdma.

Straight Cannabis, especially because I can use it frequently without fear of side effects. I agree that orgasm on amphetamine is better, but stimulants make maintaining an erection a challenge for me.

Why isn't heroin up there? Give me some dope and I'll fuck for 12hrs straight, or maybe with lube breaks. Shit saved my sex life at one point. Meth just brings out my bisexual tendencies. If only I was gay, life would be so much easier.

And how did I know that was from Vice

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't heroin up there? Give me some dope and I'll fuck for 12hrs straight, or maybe with lube breaks. Shit saved my sex life at one point.

Seriously. It's hard to break it to women that I can only last for 45 minutes of hard fucking because I'm high on oxy... but damn if I don't enjoy it too...

As far as the article goes, it just sounds fucking ridiculous... I mean come on, "hessian-swaddled hands"? Let's just admit that people have always had weird sex on drugs, back to when Anglos first discovered that opium and coca had psychoactive properties. Sure, this girl sounds a bit more depraved than most of us, but she also did more drugs from the sound of it.

Alcohol OR benzos, meth, and MJ combined turn me into a straight up degenerate nympho. I like sex on opiates with weed also, makes me horny as fuck and lovey dovey at the same time. Talk about some gooood slow passionate sex

Cannabis turns my orgasms up to 11. Sex on acid is crazy intense, it's one of my favorite things in the world. Moxy's way up there too. Downers like GHB or especially benzos disinhibit me and make me kinkier (which is saying something), especially in combination with one of the aforementioned.

If you are on the same wave length as your partner, sex on lsd can feel like this

NSFW:
18m4acb0z3mnpjpg.jpg

If you are on different wavelength it can be more like this

NSFW:
AFlDUBn.gif

I find too much alcohol to probably be the worst for having sex, which is sad considering it is probably the most widely enjoyed drug to fuck on.