• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why it's a new 'Post Your Most Recent Pic' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's me! Hair is much lighter than it used to be and the fringe is new.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
So it's hard to tell whether i am a guy or a girl by my recent tattoo pics - Great! Thanks!

lol anyone who cant tell your a girl from those pics must be high hahaha

Well my most recent pic i just posted in the tattoo thread but i guess i will post here too as it is my most recent pic :)

me008528x704.jpg

preacha said:
just what australia needs
another southern cross tattoo

Just what the internet needs
another sarcastic tool

You think i give a shit if you dont like it... lol

Last edited:
i am a completely straight man and i would totally oil up ur muscles nero

^^ dont mind preacha nerO :) He has hid behind a puter for a long time..lol I think it was his way of saying hi to bluelight ;)

ifonly said:
i am a completely straight man and i would totally oil up ur muscles nero

Ummm thanks dude... I will take that as a compliment =D

taita said:
^^ dont mind preacha nerO :) He has hid behind a puter for a long time..lol I think it was his way of saying hi to bluelight ;)

oh ok... in that case.... Hi

And by the way COTB you are hot!

preacha said:
just what australia needs
another southern cross tattoo

just what BL needs...you crawling out from under your rock... j/k

nero: all i have to say is....you can come and train in my gym any day =D I may even bend the shirts have to be on rule ;)

Hehe I was going to say the same thing about Preach, he would never say that to you IRL. You would totally beat him to a pulp.

Hi Preach! Did you go to the Sumo Championships?

*starfalls69* said:
just what BL needs...you crawling out from under your rock... j/k

nero: all i have to say is....you can come and train in my gym any day =D I may even bend the shirts have to be on rule ;)

Wow you own a gym?? Thats cool! What area is it at if you dont mind me asking? And yes that shirt rule anoys me sometimes lol J/K there is enough posers in my gym without them taking their shirts off haha

*starfalls69* said:

Yay! I am not the only sleaze around here tonight! ;) (jk)

ner0 said:
Well my most recent pic i just posted in the tattoo thread but i guess i will post here too as it is my most recent pic :)

me008528x704.jpg
Holy Christ. 8o

In the words of Derek Zoolander, you my friend are really really really ridiculously good looking.

Also, I like the tatt placement....I'm not really a fan of Southern Crosses in general, but I like where you've got yours positioned, makes it stand out. :D

show us your face you pussy i am sick of all these myspace angles

that being said i stand by my previous comment

Status
Not open for further replies.