• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your DOC, your DOC?

^It's not nice to spit in peoples faces about how much you get MS contins for.

My DOC these days, MDMA.

I find that these days I can control my use to no more than like 1 pill a night (150-200mg). I do this like 3-4 weekly (as often as I can get hold of the stuff). I don't do other drugs nearly as much any more.

Unlike the ecstacy boom of the early 00s, I'm not willing to fry my brain like I did once upon a time, but my little brother (who is 18 atm) seems to thinking munching pills on a tuesday just because they're there is a good idea. For what it's worth I can't blame him, he never got to experience the love like we did way back when.

I feel ill at the idea that his brain might become as muddled as mine did circa 2004-2007. This is one thing I would never repeat again.

God Bless The Internet - and boycott the Aussie producers for making garbage at a wayyy inflated rate.

Surely 3-4 times weekly is still fairly frying on the old noggin? Also do you even get any effects off one anymore doing it that often?

^ I love k for that reason. I can take a short 45 min break from everything then come back feeling better than before.

DOC has always been amphetamines for me. I'm a worker, I enjoy socializing, being a "busy body".. getting shit done and being happy about it. So they work perfect for me. Although LSD would be my drug of choice if I had plentiful and easy access to it in the same way I have access to amphetamines.

For me personally... LSD tops all drugs. There is nothing like it and there never will be.

Ketamine has some pretty amazing anti-depressant properties.

I have no DOC, I like drugs too much. It used to be weed just for addiction but these days I just wanna try new things.

It used to be assorted amphetamines with the particular one changing with the month, depending on whether I was just partying a lot or needed to get shit done. Then I had a summer of love, in other words I decided to eat lots of acid for a year or so as I had little responsibility at the time and loved how it made you so utterly useless while under its effects. These days I mainly drink as I enjoy being able to sleep when I want to and not feel like a sped for almost the entire week. Though the hangovers are killer

Drug of choice at the moment is Crystal Methamphetamine... not too happy about this fact, I much prefer MDMA but it's near on impossible to get decent pills these days so I prefer to spend my time on the pipe, at least I know what I'm spending my money on and it does it's job when I use it. Agree with popeyes mate, just love the visual of it... there's just something about watching those shards melt down...

Not sure if I could choose just one...

Smoking weed was a favourite for a little while.

MDMA beat the pants off anything I had tried before it (and afterwards come to think of it..) But I haven't had any in over a year, last time I used it regularly was the early 00's - the good ol' days.

I love opiates but since getting addicted it's not as fun ;P

I like amphetamines, but prefer them at lower doses so they don't keep me up all night. Don't enjoy being 'tweaked' out anymore

With all the mention of better MDMA floating around, might have to get stuck back into it :)

Read my mind Foots, I was gonna make this a thread when I had a chance, was just thinking of the best way to word it (which you did very well).

In all honesty, my affinitiy towards MDMA is so strong I find it hard to believe people enjoy weed or meth more. To me the drug is actually perfect, not just at suggested doses, but at very high doses when my tollerance is low. The pills in my DP I've heard people put at around the 120mg mark, and I double dropped those and was in MDMA world and actually consumed an additional 3 over the next 8 hours, I know it's against HR to suggest such things and I'm unlikely to repeat this. But I was a novice and knew very very little about MDMA or risks at higher doses.

Prior to MDMA, whilst I wouldn't say I was depressed, I was definitely in a shitty place. Having my heart broken, earning minimum wage, working crazy amounts of hours and not keeping up in my studies and failed subjects for the first time in my life aswell as various other family issues. I was drinking heavily (Monday night local, Tuesday night city, Thursday night local, friday night house session and saturday whatever was going on). I think the problem with binge drinking to the extent I was (apart from the physical health issue) I would forget most of the previous night, and still feel I needed a release and wouldn't remember any convo's that resolved any issues in my life.
As a result, I would repeat.

I believe that if I didn't discover MDMA, this wouldn't have changed for a good long while. In one night of high dose MDMA, me and a friends friend, became extremely close. We opened up about everything, aswell as loving music, and running around the house like spaz's and just doing funny stupid shit. Not to mention the bliss of a furry blanket.

Alot of drugs need to be in the right setting, in my experience with MDMA. I have found it is good in all settings. I was thinking about the way MDMA affects the brain, releasing serotonin which is responsible for many emotions and feelings aswell as euphoria but primarily for empathy. And Dopamine being the "reward" section of your brain, stimulating and euphoria. I think MDMA is so powerful because the empathy you get from MDMA extends beyond people and to all things, I can look at a picture I have in my room or a photo, and now whole heartadly that I love it. Not in a fake way, but at that moment in time I truly love it. That combo'd with feeling rewarded the way dopamine I believe work together so strongly.

And the reason that MDMA whilst it's amazing by ones self, with someone else, you truly love each other, and you feel rewarded for loving each other, and so you love each other even more (I know I said Love too much but this is how I feel)
This also makes MDMA a non-violent drug (In nearly all cases) and one of the reasons I have much more respect for it, then I do for, Alcohol, Meth or Cocaine.

Also MDMA isn't nearly as bad for the human body as what many other drugs are, and due to the way it works on the body, educated people should very rarely become addicted to it by understand that receptors have to replenish to get a high as good as you're after.

And the ultimate kicker is the next day, it's like all the rubbish in my brain that I didn't even know was there has been flushed out. A Unique feeling. Also even if you can't remember details super well of the night before, you remember the way you felt through the highlights and certain things that are said or seen are remembered intimately.

MDMA is the Drug Of Choice, Hallucinogens always make me feel a bit anxious and border line towards paranoid and I never plan to try Opiates because either I'm not gonna like them as much as Ecstasy which is very likely because I'm a social person. But also people who try opiates, have a tendency to fall in love with them, and whilst they continue to love them and I believe thats their choice, I also believe it must be a burden to know that the thing that makes you happiest is something you are dependent on. And what Opiates can give you they have incredible power to take everything else.

I'm going to confuse matters no end here, what if DOC is your DOC? (For the record, I really like DOC - 24 hours of trippy madness is always a good diversion... Definitely not for the feint-hearted though)

DOC is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine, just incase anyone was wondering...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine

and

http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?domain=pk&id=64

Personally I can't seem to get enough of aMT at the moment, so guess thats my drug of choice.

Last edited:
Read my mind Foots, I was gonna make this a thread when I had a chance, was just thinking of the best way to word it (which you did very well).

In all honesty, my affinitiy towards MDMA is so strong I find it hard to believe people enjoy weed or meth more. To me the drug is actually perfect, not just at suggested doses, but at very high doses when my tollerance is low. The pills in my DP I've heard people put at around the 120mg mark, and I double dropped those and was in MDMA world and actually consumed an additional 3 over the next 8 hours, I know it's against HR to suggest such things and I'm unlikely to repeat this. But I was a novice and knew very very little about MDMA or risks at higher doses.

<snip>

That's such a great post :) After reading that it brought back lots of memories of the times I had on MDMA, and I think I can definetly say it's my Drug of Choice...even though I hardly touch it these days.

I'm going to confuse matters no end here, what if DOC is your DOC? (For the record, I really like DOC - 24 hours of trippy madness is always a good diversion... Definitely not for the feint-hearted though)

DOC is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine, just incase anyone was wondering...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine

and

http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?domain=pk&id=64

Personally I can't seem to get enough of aMT at the moment, so guess thats my drug of choice.

DOC is probs the best out of all the DOx chemicals. Way better visuals and feels alot better with a nice body load. And yeah liek u mentioned it lasts 24 hours. I donno but personally Im happy with 8 hours of tripping as its mentally draining .

DOC is probs the best out of all the DOx chemicals. Way better visuals and feels alot better with a nice body load. And yeah liek u mentioned it lasts 24 hours. I donno but personally Im happy with 8 hours of tripping as its mentally draining .

I believe tonight I will be combining these two aforementioned chemicals together - for one absolutely insane ride! May even throw a bit of the ol' Ketamine if I'm feeling brave (or crazy...). I like deep, immersive, complex experiences and this one looks like it could be particularly amazing (or terrifying....).

Weed would be my DOC for the simple guilt-free, hangover-free, health problem-free, addiction-free, fun simple "let's get ripped and go fishing" comfy all-roundness, you can always just blaze up a few billies and kick back with some chocolate and teas, and it helps make low daily opiate doses more effective.

Am hoping to get scripted opiates for neck pain,they would be my DOC in respect of being able to turn a day of pain into a memorable sunny day outside with my mind off the pain,able to get on with life and not whinge and moan, but weed is just so simple and consequence-free.

A third choice would be plant entheogens, such as psilocybe mushrooms, i really respect these, and only use very rarely (once a year for the last while), very helpful in breaking addictions, beating the selfishness out of you, and connecting you with the ancient mythos of the universe.

Uppers and alcohol are definately not my DOC.

I'd have to say methamphetamine and alcohol are my drugs of choice.

Alcohol is a DOC that I hate, and that I've used mainly because it's so easily available. Looked at objectively, I dislike the effects of it more than almost any other drug. It doesn't give me much in the way of euphoria, it makes me act like an idiot, and I feel like death the next day. It just became a sort of 'side dish' for me - an accompaniment for the main drug I was doing at any particular time. It was good to relax me during anxious come ups, to smooth out intense highs, potentiate opiates, and to help me sleep on scattered come downs. Somewhere along the way it became an accompaniment for life in general, so that I always like to have a beer closeby, even though I don't feel like it has much benefit at all, and plenty of downsides. It's a much more 'subtle' addiction that my meth addiction was. I think that's one of the reasons I think I find it so hard to get away from - it's a part of my life I find hard to define.

Methamphetamine is my true DOC and the drug I love for its effects. I love the intense euphoria but in other ways, this drug just seems to suit me. In some way, it just makes me feel more 'right'. A lot of people describe the contradictory calming effect of methamphetamine, and I love it for that. It's not a physically relaxing feeling, but somewhere along with the pounding heart and shaking hands, I feel like my mind has become 'cleaner', or something. It's like each of my thoughts is fully formed, distinct, and linear - they go in order, rather than the random web of thoughts I get when I'm straight. I loved being scattered too because this symptom remained, and even when I was feeling bad, the bad thoughts seemed simpler, and to make more sense.

I loved the effects of meth so I did it all the time and became addicted, and eventually any good effects it had left, but it still took me a long time to quit. Now I have quit I'll never use it again because I love it too much, and I don't like my chances of beating it again.

Speed at the moment because it's so easy to get and the stuff I've been getting is pretty good, and because there's not much else around at the moment. If I had the option LSD would be my drug of choice but I haven't got a steady enough flow of it. I only just picked some up this last weekend for the first time in at least six months.

Mdma was my first love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mdma is the reason why i gotten into the drugs. then when mdma draught hit adelaide, i started abusing K. now tahts my second love. did so much that I was starting to get kidney pains. so I had to decide to give it up. Then I found meth. namely shards, never was rreally a fan of shitty quality base/oil etc. It started out as a weekend thing then quickly addiction took its place and i was doing 5-6day benders every week. Did that for about 18months or so. Decided enough was enough, have successfully cut down on my usage of meth. These days If i do get on it. It's only 1day or 2day the most. Haven't done a 5day bender since I decided to quit the drug.

Since quitting habitual use of Shards, I've been using a lot of opiates namely Oxy and Codiene, and when I'm not on opis, I'm drinking good ol' booze. So I guess my current DOC is opi + Alchohol! I can feel a full blown alchoholism creeping up on me. Haven't had a sobre day maybe 2-3weeks now? ranging from 2-3drinks to about 12-15drinks per day.

I had real bad insolmnia ever since quitting shards, but the last few weeks the binge drinking has actually helpped me heaps with my sleep. getting a solid 7-8hrs sleep every single night due to it. <3 booze!

Do you find opiates help with insomnia? I don't. If I'm high on them I wanna be awake and high :)

yeah negs on opis helping with sleep. I am the same. opis actually makes me stay up longer/later as I dont wana passout etc and miss out/wasted a high!

the eternal opi conundrum... trying to stay conscious during an epic nod..... sometimes its a fine line..

*nodding out*