• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your DOC, your DOC?

for ten years it was weed and alchohol now im only on valium for stress and codeine for pain, never liked uppers only ever downers

I already answered with Ketamine, but i go to try intranasal Fentanyl today, and for someone who doesn't like opiates i was blown away. Heaven on earth.

Yeah Fentanyl is great for people who aren't a fan of opiates, it's so different and seems to come with none of the side effects.

Valium/other benzos for me, for anxiety. Have done uppers and downers plenty of times in the past, but always been a fan of downers more. And cannot smoke weed since it just sends me anxious and nuts.

MDMA, without a doubt for me. No other drug I have tried can match the euphoria and amount of fun that I have had on MDMA.. I agree with what others above have said about acid as well, although in my opinion, MDMA trumps acid

U cant even compare acid and Molly LOL its like comparing Ferrari and Lambos. Both are just awesome:) My DOC changes all the time. I have my favorites that most likely will stay like that forever. I go through phases all the time depending on the situation whether id like to trip, chill or roll. Lately I just prefer chillin and cant do stims much as I'm hitting the gym harder than ever atm.

U cant even compare acid and Molly LOL its like comparing Ferrari and Lambos. Both are just awesome:) My DOC changes all the time. I have my favorites that most likely will stay like that forever. I go through phases all the time depending on the situation whether id like to trip, chill or roll. Lately I just prefer chillin and cant do stims much as I'm hitting the gym harder than ever atm.

I have to agree with you there. Both are in leagues of their own in their own way :) To me Acid was a variation of feelings from any and every drug i have done before and soooooo much more haha. I am the same now after the acid where i don't honestly feel the need to use mdma or even drink on the rare occasion. I still enjoy getting baked everyday though. It's annoying waiting for the acid to choose you for your next trip haha.

On a side note i'd love to give some 2cb a go, been awhile since i had that more 5-6 years ago. Mine changed from mdma/mdea/mda ages ago (bare given the chance to get good molly and munt on) and i do think they should experience Lsd once in their lifetime!

Last edited:
My DOC (or maybe at present: DON, Drug Of Necessity) is heroin, primarily because if I don't have, it I'll be sick. Also, when I've got it I'm a much better person to be around. Happier, outgoing, hard working, motivated, anxiety free... I could go on.

I hate that my life currently revolves around getting opiates to function, yet I hate life without them.

My DOC (or maybe at present: DON, Drug Of Necessity) is heroin, primarily because if I don't have, it I'll be sick. Also, when I've got it I'm a much better person to be around. Happier, outgoing, hard working, motivated, anxiety free... I could go on.

I hate that my life currently revolves around getting opiates to function, yet I hate life without them.

I truly wish that someday u will be able to live without it and enjoy the things u once did.