• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why is cyclizine sought after with opioids? It just seems has a normal first generation antihistamine profile.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I didn't find anything that would show any enzymatically favorable activity. It seems to be preferred with methadone like suture of the of the teritary phenyl groups bound with the heptone and a final chain for flavoring.

Dipipanone made cyclizine infamous. After that any diphenylheptone ended up being abused with it.

But why not just doxylamine, it has fairly storage anticholinergic effects and can be filtered clear and colorless with the right brand and a number of filtrations. Or low dose Seroquel can be nice occasionally.

Orphenidrine is the only anticholinergic that has me excited to try one day. It's an H1 antagonist, NMDA antagonist (high potency), and NDRI. Also one that starts with tri(p) it's just a mild monoamine RTI and H1 antagonist.

I ended up getting some years ago after hearing the old junkies saying how shooting it with their M’done made it feel more like smack.

Honestly I was underwhelmed. Behaved like any other sedating antihistamine in my experience.

It is far better than Doxylamine or diphenhydramine.

Cannot comment on orphenadrine I'm excited to try this one too. I don't know about tripenelamine (sp?)

I believe cyclizine works on much more than just H1 receptors, including dopamine and chemo receptors???

It defo has a rush unlike DPH when shot IV