• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Why is all that black on bluelight today? In memory of a friend ...

I miss you soooooo much Ryan! You were truly a great person and i am sad that you left before i really got to know you.
RIP You will always be in my heart and mind.
Love always,
Candice

it makes me sad. because as it was stated, this could have been anyone of us. I never personally knew quiksilver. But after reading the tribute and the poem. I wish I had.
Life is precious beyond all measure, beyond all possible concepts, it is valuable beyond human understanding.
We all have to be so careful, I know we say it all the time "I am a responsible user". But lets keep in perspective, none of us was born taking drugs, so anything we do take is an increase. By taking anything you are already crossing that line.
I love you all, and would hate to think that such a tragedy of human life could not lend us a glimpse of wisdom and a moment of reflection upon our own choices.
Quiksilver I never knew you, but I deeply miss you.
RIP

A beautiful tribute for who i'm sure was a beautiful person. RIP Quiksilver.. you will always be in our thoughts.

Some of those links above have to be some of the most touching things I've read ever. I never knew Quiksilver (too new) but I'm sure he was a very interesting person. Condolences and love to all those who knew him.

Hey, I don't post that often, but that tribute made me want to at least give props to its creators and a heartfelt goodbye to quicksilver. There is a lot of bullshit on bluelight sometimes, but this was pretty fuckin cool. I guess Bluelight really is a community that cares about its member's well being. peace.

This tribute really hit home. About six months ago two of my very good friends accidently over dosed on morphine together. It was the night before there last day of school, it was our senoir year. No matter what anybody says drugs does not make someone a bad person. It was a accident and just like Ryan they are greatly missed. Ryans friends and family are in my prayers. The best thing we can do as a community is educate people and i would like to thank BLUELIGHT for doing that..... all my love goes out to all of the people making this website happen. THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Dawn- Ohio
[email protected]

Mella- is there anywhere I can get a copy of the poem your wrote?
I didn't know him at all.. but reading and seeing that was just so moving- its so sad, RIP.

Life is too short to worry about petty things. Open your eyes and live. Dont take things for granted. Very nice tribute. R.I.P.

Just wanted to pay my condolences(sp) and say that he seemed like a great person and I wish I could have gotten to know him... big ups to the people who made this possible

Wow I didnt even know him but just looking at the tribute made me remember just how dangerous some of this stuff is. It's easy to be in the scene for so long and forget that our actions have ramifications. Thanks for the reminder that this isn't always consequence free.
[ 13 February 2002: Message edited by: Kurosawa ]

I lost my little sister this same day three years ago. Loosing someone hurts and leaves a lasting impression in your heart. This day has saddened all of us and has reminded us that life can slip through your fingers in a blink of an eye. Life is a very fragile thing, and we don't realize this most of the time. Before we pop a pill, or do a line what's on your mind? Is it that this could be the last thing you do? Is it that you might never see any of your family or friends again? Think about it more often.
Next time you go outside, take a deep breath, thank whatever higher power you believe in that you are lucky enough to be here. Look how we grieve over the loss of one. Will it take two of our own for people to realize? I think one was one too many.
Ryan, I never had the pleasure of meeting you. I wish I could have. But we will carry your memory with us always. I've said this before, I say it again to all those who have been lost,
Rest in beautiful peace always. We miss you.

its beautiful that he's remembered so well.you should all be proud you are still true to him even after he's gone. my heart goes out to all who knew him.
RIP Quicksilver
Anthony

I cried when I first saw this....No I didnt know him but it hits so close to home...A friend of mine showed me this just minutes ago...this hits so so so so very close to home.....my heart goes out to his friends and family...This is a sad reality for all of us,that we can lose someone we love so much all because of a drug.....think twice before you do a indulge.....your friends and family love you...and we on blue light love you as well......RIP